Going bald is the key to be the GOAT

You can't be the best without going bald.
Examples:
- Fedor
- GSP
- Anderson Silva
- Jon Jones
- Daniel Cormier
- BJ Penn
Khabib will have a receding hairline very soon. Mark my words.

Can't forget Mighty Mouse. I bet that guy would look wild with a full head of hair.

Rockhold champ 2024 confirmed.
I'm an ugly manlet so losing my hair is like "eh whatever"
If I were as tall and good looking as Rockhold, I'd catch the first plane to Turkey and get that surgery

No healthy male human has a full hairline past 25. If you have one, it's OK, but you are somewhere between a manlet and a ladyboy.
You can't be at the top of a violence game if you are not physically a full grown man (except in the child divisions, 155 and under).

Don't lie to yourself man. I'll give anything to regain my 20 years old's hairline.

No healthy male human has a full hairline past 25. If you have one, it's OK, but you are somewhere between a manlet and a ladyboy.
You can't be at the top of a violence game if you are not physically a full grown man (except in the child divisions, 155 and under).
RevolvingConfusedBushbaby-size_restricted.gif

That's why Paige hasnt gone bald yet..... I see

Good find TS

This is still funny. Ive loosened up on Ms. VZ though on account of only "healthy" grown men have any clue about her promise to this day. She promised the air to cut her hair, tricky insidious pun dere.

Tom Brady was headed in this direction but he went and got hair plugs.
I’m thinking the reason my favorite qb Marino never got a ring is due to his full head of hair.

Don't lie to yourself man. I'll give anything to regain my 20 years old's hairline.
Yeah, I heard some inscure manlets can feel this way. Can't relate, sorry.
Give anything? Well, you can try get your dick shrunk and sex drive wasted.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-2667117/Hair-loss-pills-penis-shrink.html
https://www.independent.co.uk/life-...-loss-meds-are-wrecking-sex-life-2248128.html

I'll keep my shiny scalp, big dick and high sex drive. Please and thank you.

<Fedor23> <mma4><GSPWoah><DCWhoa>:meow:<Dana05><{danawhoah}><JonesLaugh><4><3>

TS, you are right:

Stone Cold Steve Austin = GOAT

CM Punk, we've already seen the trainwreck

Jones and Gsp are not really going bald. They just shave their head.

The UG figured this out long ago. Bald or balding, few to no tattoos = GOAT

But Shertards were lead astray by false prophets talking nonsense about 'norwood levels' and stuff and started believing the opposite. Silly Shertards.

How you think you look to women:

4f8a602b7d227306f3a63445ca8f4c87.jpg

How you look to women:

clint-howard-4.jpg
You've got indeed two categories of baldies:
The assuming one: the alpha, high IQ, hairy chest, pussy magnet, successful and hung like a freaking donkey
The unassuming one: crying about his lost hairline and taking dick-shrinking hair loss pills.

You lose hair if your hair is susceptible to Dihydrotestosteron
The more testosterone you have the more Dihydrotestosteron the body produces from it.
Steroids -> Hair loss

That doesn't mean that balding makes you manly.
Balding only means your hair is more susceptible to Dihydrotestosteron and that you are living unhealthy.

More testosterone to Dihydrotestosteron = more balding.
But some guys can have twice the Dihydrotestosteron without balding, because their hair is more resistent to it.

A healthy male past 25 cannot make a post like this

I can't believe no one postet "you sound bald"
You disappoint me sherdog :-(

What about Arnold, Dolph and Sylvester ?

Another great topic for our lives. Keep on rolling, life is short!

013_Jon_Jones.1519868162.jpg
web-138087085JH043_UFC_143_Diaz.jpg

Back