Going bald is the key to be the GOAT

fjodor

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
You can't be the best without going bald.
Examples:
- Fedor
- GSP
- Anderson Silva
- Jon Jones
- Daniel Cormier
- BJ Penn
Khabib will have a receding hairline very soon. Mark my words.

Ronda Rousey
Rose Namajunas
Cody Pfister

So, I could become GOAT.

Intredasting.

That's why Paige hasnt gone bald yet..... I see

Good find TS

Mas will never be GOAT than because that hairline is elite.

on top of the deluge of McHuggie threads, the cherry as it were, is a hairline thread....

upload_2020-1-22_10-4-14.jpeg

Hell yeah, on my way to greatness!
:meow:

Rockhold champ 2024 confirmed.

only on Sherdog do I see this thread title and think to myself now hold on let the man speak let's hear the rationale behind this theory

No healthy male human has a full hairline past 25. If you have one, it's OK, but you are somewhere between a manlet and a ladyboy.
You can't be at the top of a violence game if you are not physically a full grown man (except in the child divisions, 155 and under).

Hair loss is a sign of a higher testosterone level. It's science. Deal with it, full head of hair soy boys.

I knew I was great. This thread reaffirms that

Jon Jones is not growing bald though, he cuts his hair bald. and sometimes he grows his hair out.

Maybe we're really about to witness Conor 2.0...
mcgregor_hair_going_bald_.png
Timestamped...

EDIT: @Only Here for Attachments as a renowned expert on the growth of scalp hair of fighters, what is your opinion on Conor's hair recently?

Jon Jones is not growing bald though, he cuts his hair bald. and sometimes he grows his hair out.

I didn't get a close look at the hairline itself, but I think this is true. In the promos they showed during UFC 246, he looked like he was growing it back out, and it looked fine.

He really is, although he's slower balding compared to Conor and others.
Give me a moment, i'll find some pictures to prove it.

EDIT:
jon_jones_3_original.jpg

jones_jon_ufc_weigh-ins-1040x572.jpg

thiago-santos-on-jon-jones-i-dont-care-how-big-of-a-name-he-is-im-going-to-go-out-there-and-beat-him_w1080.jpg

Not too much, but the hairline is visibly going back and the hair goes thinner as well.

Last edited:
Back