PlayStation GOD OF WAR [2016, PS4]

Can't wait to see the visuals on my ps4 pro.
Y5HRD1o.jpg

812Lf7U.jpg

Can't wait to see the visuals on my ps4 pro.
Y5HRD1o.jpg

812Lf7U.jpg
Weirdly enough I got a 4K TV despite not owning a PS4 Pro, my PC can handle 4K but this game still looking stunning. Wish it had a 60fps mode for PS4 Pro but sadly that’s not the case, thankfully all reviewers said there is essentially no slowdown on PS4 or PS4 Pro.

Last edited:
It doesn’t bother me one bit. After 7 games I welcome the changing story and Kratos. But, I can understand people’s hesitations that they might be buying Dad of War and not God of War.

He had a son in the first game though.

As a guy who hasn’t upgraded to a PS4 Pro, I’m glad this game still looks stunning on regular consoles. Even PC gamers who regularly play on 4K are praising this game’s graphics. And I recently became a PC gamer.

He had a wife and daughter whom he killed. He wanted revenge and that’s the point of the story.
I swear people will rag on games for the dumbest reasons....is it too unbelievable that Kratos grew up after conquering the Greek gods?

Games getting stellar reviews. Some of you nerds take this shit way too seriously. Game looks amazing, can't wait till next friday. Taking the entire weekend off from drinking and women to focus on God of war

Existing franchises sell more, plus Kratos is an iconic character. Seems like no reviewer is complaining about a more personal story with Kratos.

YMMV, but fair point.

Yea, much easier sell and won’t come with the stigma of being a ripoff.

I mean...The gameplay and whole father son thing is way different enough already from the previous already.

Yeah, I don’t know the story obviously but reviewers hint at the previous games happening. So why is it such a bad thing that this protagonist matured in his old age?

It just feels like something that should have been done ALREADY in the previous games. Hell it was kind of hinted at the end of 1. The issue was actually brought up by Extra Credits.

I actually kind of noticed this when playing GoW 2 on how thematically different it felt along with how different Kratos felt.

Back