GOATS losin belts on split decisions now???

You are reading what I post so you can get the education you sadly lack. If you are the champion of any weight class in the UFC you must defend the belt if they make weight for the fight period. If you refuse to fight then you are not a goat or a number 1 P4P , you are a pussy.

Sometimes Sherdog can be a bit stupid, but nothing is ever stupider on Sherdog than people calling hard-nosed prize fighters pussies.

Don't be a dumbass. Johnson paid his dues at bantamweight. He did well there, but he was very under-sized.

You are reading what I post so you can get the education you sadly lack. If you are the champion of any weight class in the UFC you must defend the belt against anyone if they make weight for the fight period. If you refuse to fight then you are not a goat or a number 1 P4P , you are a pussy.

So you honestly think that a professional cage fighter, fighing at the pinnacle of the sport, and being the man to beat for 6 years is scared to fight?

You are a fuckin moron.

If Dana and TJ want to make big money for a superfight, then they can pay for a superfight. Or TJ can just beat off in the ring by himself if you think that it doesn't ake two fighters to make a superfight.

Just stick to the cheeseburgers and your world of warcraft, because you obviously dont know shit about the fight game, you prissy ass beverly hills kardashian queer.

And how effective were those TDs?
They werent effective in terms of damage, but i scored the rounds for him, because of grappling and control advantage. I tought both had ineffective striking with a slight advantage for DJ. So anything relevant would win the round in my eyes.

One more thing: DJs biggest success in this fight, his leg kicks, were quite bad. It looked good, but it did nothing to Henry, even tho he didnt really checked any kick at all.

So you honestly think that a professional cage fighter, fighing at the pinnacle of the sport, and being the man to beat for 6 years is scared to fight?

You are a fuckin moron.

If Dana and TJ want to make big money for a superfight, then they can pay for a superfight. Or TJ can just beat off in the ring by himself if you think that it doesn't ake two fighters to make a superfight.

Just stick to the cheeseburgers and your world of warcraft, because you obviously dont know shit about the fight game, you prissy ass beverly hills kardashian queer.
Do not start your sentences with conjunctions if you are trying to convince the other person that they are the moron.

Sometimes Sherdog can be a bit stupid, but nothing is ever stupider on Sherdog than people calling hard-nosed prize fighters pussies.

Don't be a dumbass. Johnson paid his dues at bantamweight. He did well there, but he was very under-sized.
Ok, if nobody has overstated their position before on Sherdog before in your opinion then let me be the first. DJ is not a pussy in the context of the average American male. That is obvious. He was a UFC champion, a man among men. That being said he has been cranking out weak numbers on PPV, and demanding more money to fight the same guys over and over while refusing to fight better competition. That makes him a pussy for a UFC champion. Now I have put it in context.

he just lossed to a guy who started mma 3 years ago.... i find it difficult to believe the ‘greatest of all time’ could lose to somebody with only 3 years of mma. This just proves that flyweight had no depth the whole time. Shout out to #4 ranked Ray Borg lmao

He was *barely* outwrestled in two or three rounds (depending on which judge you are) by an Olympic gold medalist. And you think that exposes MM somehow?

Ok, if nobody has overstated their position before on Sherdog before in your opinion then let me be the first. DJ is not a pussy in the context of the average American male. That is obvious. He was a UFC champion, a man among men. That being said he has been cranking out weak numbers on PPV, and demanding more money to fight the same guys over and over while refusing to fight better competition. That makes him a pussy for a UFC champion. Now I have put it in context.

Thank you for clarifying. Even in that context, your opinion remains mind-numbingly stupid. You're calling a guy a pussy who spent half his career fighting guys 15 to 20 lbs heavier than himself a la Frankie Edgar. Low PPV numbers are obviously completely unrelated to being tough or being a pussy, so not sure why you thought to even mention that here.

Thank you for clarifying. Even in that context, your opinion remains mind-numbingly stupid. You're calling a guy a pussy who spent half his career fighting guys 15 to 20 lbs heavier than himself a la Frankie Edgar. Low PPV numbers are obviously completely unrelated to being tough or being a pussy, so not sure why you thought to even mention that here.
All most all fighters cut weight. If you can make the weight at weigh in then a champion must fight you . If he refuses that is not my idea of a true champion. A fighter fights. A champion proves he is the best . DJ lost sight of that. He is the least popular champion in the UFC men’s division. If he would have test himself like DC or Connor and gone up then he would be a stud but by comparison to those true P4P greats he is a pussy.

All most all fighters cut weight. If you can make the weight at weigh in then a champion must fight you . If he refuses that is not my idea of a true champion. A fighter fights. A champion proves he is the best . DJ lost sight of that. He is the least popular champion in the UFC men’s division. If he would have test himself like DC or Connor and gone up then he would be a stud but by comparison to those true P4P greats he is a pussy.
You are entitled to your own opinion, that is mine.

I had DJ winning, but oh well. It happens, sometimes.
It was really close.

Honestly I think this fight highlighted what I and a lot of people always said about DJ. A lot of the hype behind him was IMHO about "playing with his food", basically facing inferior comp and playing it very safe before picking up some nice finishes when his opponent was out of the game late in the fight. Against a live dangerous opponent competitive all the way though he really had nothing to consistently threaten.

Don't think DJ was ever really close to the P4P king, Dillashaw should clearly be at the top now IMHO.

Back