GOATs don’t retire early, nor do they fail drug tests...

GOAT is just a wanker's concept anyway so stop worrying yourself about establishing a ruleset for it. It's just something weirdos like to do whenever they're not thinking about crossing swords in public toilet blocks

Gsp himself thinks Silva is better than him. So who gives a fuck what some random sherdogger thinks

Explain to us why your opinion is more important than any one else in terms of the greatest.

Must be a bunch of GSP fans. What about the criteria of losing too, or getting koed by sub par fighters. What about the criteria of fighters who don’t train in high end gyms but at home in their garage.

At the end of the day it’s an opinion, get used to others having different opinions on who is their greatest, which usually involves their favourite fighter or least hated.
Its not my opinion. Its the general criteria of society. MMA fans play by these rules.

Goat running back and receiver retired early, both from Detroit...
Barry Sanders and
<Flex1>
And......??????

b4uFJj.jpg

Contender sure but not near his current legacy.

You're welcome for the correct input. Glad I could help you out. Come up with an actual GOAT that retired for good early.

You've just admitted he was a GOAT contender.

So is Khabib, hes not the GOAT but hes got a seat at the table, like Jordan would have been if he retired in 93.

So thanks for proving my point x

Show me a GOAT in any sport who did either? Imagine being the MMA fan sitting around a table with other sports fans, the GOAT discussion comes up. Boxing fan will be talking about Ali, sugar ray, ect. Soccer fan talking about Pele/messi, basketball fan goong on about jordan, hockey fan gloating about gretzki, baseball fan...idk shit about baseball sorry. But then your MMA ass brings up Jon fucking jones. Boy that’s embarrassing to the sport.

Khabib didn’t do enough to have the status. Only 13 UFC fights. Never gone up a weight class. GOAT for LW? Yes. GOAT overall? Hell no. Def top 5.

Jon has failed tests. That is an auto black list. Same with Silva. My fav fighter. Still black listed though. Sorry but we can not tolerate drug cheats as our sports Mascots.

That leaves 2 fighters to choose from.

GSP
Fedor

Discussion is fenito folks. Get over it. Ima go with the canadian. Bu bu but he beat one eye bisping!!! Bitch, one eye bisping beat silva and rocksalt. GSP got done eating a philly cheese steak sandwich, walked in there bloated as fuck, and whooped that ass after how many years away from the sport?
Jim Brown

You've just admitted he was a GOAT contender.

So is Khabib, hes not the GOAT but hes got a seat at the table, like Jordan would have been if he retired in 93.

So thanks for proving my point x

OP asked for GOAT overall my little nugget.

You're not very bright. Keep trying though.

OP asked for GOAT overall my little nugget.

You're not very bright. Keep trying though.

Theres no definitive GOAT in MMA though, therefore anyone at the table theres a valid argument for anyone sat there.

Nothing OP said was fact, its all opinion based.

Michael Jordan.

Also actually retired early at 29 the first time around initially for the same reason as Khabib.

You can end this stupid thread now.
He didnt retire early he played for the wizards and fizzled out

He didnt retire early he played for the wizards and fizzled out

He initially retired at 29, mentioned above. The key word in my post was "first time round" if you'd read it.

Noone knew he would come back at the time and he didnt for several years.

Theres no definitive GOAT in MMA though, therefore anyone at the table theres a valid argument for anyone sat there.

Nothing OP said was fact, its all opinion based.

Great so let's go by facts. The fact is Jordan didn't retire early and your initial statement is idiotic.

You're going to lose whatever you go little one.

Great so let's go by facts. The fact is Jordan didn't retire early and your initial statement is idiotic.

You're going to lose whatever you go little one.

Just because youre being patronising doesnt make you right.

In 1994 at age 31, Jordan was retired that was a fact, you literally cant disprove it.

October 6, 1993
First retirement and stint in Minor League Baseball (1993–1994) On October 6, 1993, Jordan announced his retirement, saying that he had lost his desire to play basketball. Jordan later said that the death of his father three months earlier had helped shape his decision.

I never once said he didn't come back, he INITIALLY retired young.

Just because youre being patronising doesnt make you right.

In 1994 at age 31, Jordan was retired that was a fact, you literally cant disprove it.

Fact: Jordan finally retired in 2003 and his entire career is what is taken into considering his GOAT status.

You can't disprove it. I'd like to see you try though.

Show me a GOAT in any sport who did either? Imagine being the MMA fan sitting around a table with other sports fans, the GOAT discussion comes up. Boxing fan will be talking about Ali, sugar ray, ect. Soccer fan talking about Pele/messi, basketball fan goong on about jordan, hockey fan gloating about gretzki, baseball fan...idk shit about baseball sorry. But then your MMA ass brings up Jon fucking jones. Boy that’s embarrassing to the sport.

Khabib didn’t do enough to have the status. Only 13 UFC fights. Never gone up a weight class. GOAT for LW? Yes. GOAT overall? Hell no. Def top 5.

Jon has failed tests. That is an auto black list. Same with Silva. My fav fighter. Still black listed though. Sorry but we can not tolerate drug cheats as our sports Mascots.

That leaves 2 fighters to choose from.

GSP
Fedor

Discussion is fenito folks. Get over it. Ima go with the canadian. Bu bu but he beat one eye bisping!!! Bitch, one eye bisping beat silva and rocksalt. GSP got done eating a philly cheese steak sandwich, walked in there bloated as fuck, and whooped that ass after how many years away from the sport?
Khabib is the Goat. Gsp taps to strikes so he’s excluded and fedor is a close second.

Fact: Jordan finally retired in 2003 and his entire career is what is taken into considering his GOAT status.

You can't disprove it. I'd like to see you try though.

I won't, because thats also a fact. I never once said he finally retired in 1994 though, read the thread, ive always said his initial retirement.

I know when Jordan retired, he also retired young at first before his comeback , you jumped the gun without realising all guns blazing.

If you read what i was saying you could have saved us both time.

I won't, because thats also a fact. I never once said he finally retired in 1994 though, read the thread, ive always said his initial retirement.

I know when Jordan retired, he also retired young at first before his comeback , you jumped the gun without realising all guns blazing.

If you read what i was saying you could have saved us both time.

OP asked for overall GOAT and you said MJ retiring in '93. Again, you're not very bright.

Back