GOATs don’t retire early, nor do they fail drug tests...

xCTrP0G.png

Definitely natty.

that physique is too good to be natty

OP asked for overall GOAT and you said MJ retiring in '93. Again, you're not very bright.

OP said GOATs dont retire early.

I pointed out MJ, a GOAT contender back then initially retired young at 29.

Khabib, a GOAT contender also retired young.

There is never an overall GOAT because its based on opinion. So any GOAT talk will always include on contenders for it.

You can try and disprove what I said as much as you like, but if you dont know what the word "initial" means I dont know what to tell you.

Both decided to retire at a young age, yes one later decided to return (so may Khabib) but initially both retired under 30. Both of those are facts. Nothing I said was incorrect.

You piped up because you assumed I was saying MJ retired in 93 and never played again, that was never what I was saying, if you dont wanna admit you read it wrong it doesnt matter to me.

Even if I say MJ in 93 was GOAT anyway, im not right or wrong as its my opinion, all GOAT talk is.

Imma let you argue with yourself now as arguing the last hour over MJs retirement age is definitelt one of the most mundane arguments I've had on here.

Stay blessed.

Show me a GOAT in any sport who did either? Imagine being the MMA fan sitting around a table with other sports fans, the GOAT discussion comes up. Boxing fan will be talking about Ali, sugar ray, ect. Soccer fan talking about Pele/messi, basketball fan goong on about jordan, hockey fan gloating about gretzki, baseball fan...idk shit about baseball sorry. But then your MMA ass brings up Jon fucking jones. Boy that’s embarrassing to the sport.

Khabib didn’t do enough to have the status. Only 13 UFC fights. Never gone up a weight class. GOAT for LW? Yes. GOAT overall? Hell no. Def top 5.

Jon has failed tests. That is an auto black list. Same with Silva. My fav fighter. Still black listed though. Sorry but we can not tolerate drug cheats as our sports Mascots.

That leaves 2 fighters to choose from.

GSP
Fedor

Discussion is fenito folks. Get over it. Ima go with the canadian. Bu bu but he beat one eye bisping!!! Bitch, one eye bisping beat silva and rocksalt. GSP got done eating a philly cheese steak sandwich, walked in there bloated as fuck, and whooped that ass after how many years away from the sport?

Define "early."

But, Jim Brown, football, was undisputed running back GOAT for at least two decades after his early retirement, and is still considered by many to be the GOAT, since you asked.

OP said GOATs dont retire early.

I pointed out MJ, a GOAT contender back then initially retired young at 29.

Khabib, a GOAT contender also retired young.

There is never an overall GOAT because its based on opinion. So any GOAT talk will always include on contenders for it.

You can try and disprove what I said as much as you like, but if you dont know what the word "initial" means I dont know what to tell you.

Both decided to retire at a young age, yes one later decided to return (so may Khabib) but initially both retired under 30. Both of those are facts. Nothing I said was incorrect.

You piped up because you assumed I was saying MJ retired in 93 and never played again, that was never what I was saying, if you dont wanna admit you read it wrong it doesnt matter to me.

Imma let you argue with yourself now as arguing the last hour over MJs retirement age is definitelt one of the most mundane arguments I've had on here.

Stay blessed.

You can type as many words as you like little one but you're wrong. MJ retired in 2003 and his entire career is what is taken into account. Sweet dreams.

Show me a GOAT in any sport who did either? Imagine being the MMA fan sitting around a table with other sports fans, the GOAT discussion comes up. Boxing fan will be talking about Ali, sugar ray, ect. Soccer fan talking about Pele/messi, basketball fan goong on about jordan, hockey fan gloating about gretzki, baseball fan...idk shit about baseball sorry. But then your MMA ass brings up Jon fucking jones. Boy that’s embarrassing to the sport.

Khabib didn’t do enough to have the status. Only 13 UFC fights. Never gone up a weight class. GOAT for LW? Yes. GOAT overall? Hell no. Def top 5.

Jon has failed tests. That is an auto black list. Same with Silva. My fav fighter. Still black listed though. Sorry but we can not tolerate drug cheats as our sports Mascots.

GSP
Fedor

Discussion is fenito folks. Get over it. Ima go with the canadian. Bu bu but he beat one eye bisping!!! Bitch, one eye bisping beat silva and rocksalt. GSP got done eating a philly cheese steak sandwich, walked in there bloated as fuck, and whooped that ass after how many years away from the sport?
fedor? imagine if someone in another sport refused to play in the main league, seemingly ducked any real drug testing, never left his weight class, ect

2 things:

1. GSP retired at the same age as Khabib and has since only come back for 1 fight so uhhhh
2. That basically just leaves Fedor. And no offense but just nah. Fedor is HW GOAT yeah without a doubt IMO. But best fighter ever? I just can't accept that after so many incredibly skilled and dominant fighters have appeared over the past 15 years. He's top 5 for me but his peak of beating truly elite competition was relatively short for me compared to the other GOAT contenders.

You can type as many words as you like little one but you're wrong. MJ retired in 2003 and his entire career is what is taken into account. Sweet dreams.

Yes, everything you said is correct.

Him having more than one retirement also is correct because thats what he did.

Yes, everything you said is correct.

Him having more than one retirement also is correct because thats what he did.

Yes and his status as GOAT is taken over his entire career which ended in 2003.

Glad you finally agree.

..... In your opinion.

For me, he was already the GOAT in 1993 anyway, thats my opinion.

Good thing about opinions, you can't prove them wrong.

Him retiring in 2003 and all of it gong into GOAT consideration is a fact. It is what it is.

Baseball = Barry Bonds

Bonds is the best hitter in MLB history no doubt but the true GOAT is Babe Ruth hands down. Not only was he one of the most complete hitters to ever play the game...he was also a stud on the pitchers mound as well. Won 94 games and a career ERA in the low 2.00s.

Agree with TS that GSP is the MMA GOAT hands down but I also put Jones at number 3 behind Fedor.

GSP
Fedor

Funny you Bring up Bisping. He is the Natty Goat.

But straight up Goat. Fedor or Saku.

im banking on adesanya to become the next goat
all he needs to do is to defend his middleweight title 2 more times (whittaker,hermasson)
and then beat jan blachowicz, jon jones in light heavyweight

GSP
Fedor

MICHAEL fuckin' JORDAN, you brute.

the same gsp that retired after losing to big Rigs?

fedor? imagine if someone in another sport refused to play in the main league, seemingly ducked any real drug testing, never left his weight class, ect

Pride was the main league during his prime and then beat two of the three best UFC HW's of that era as well.

He would only have had to move to the UFC post SF if he wanted to remain #1 and he was already in the decline then.

GSP
Fedor

GSP
Fedor
And Sakuraba ;-)

Back