GOATest: Jones or GSP

And you have no choice but to defend your “goat” getting stomped out by Matt Serra.

you’re a greaseSP fan.
Id rather fall fairly and redeem myself then to have my entire career be a giant question mark . Enjoy the fight.

And you have no choice but to defend your “goat” getting stomped out by Matt Serra.

you’re a greaseSP fan.
@Intellidamus is a known shill and bullshit vendor. I've previously exposed him for spreading FAKE NEWS about Anderson Silva (that he was willing to go down to 170lbs for Conor but not GSP) ,and he ran away faster from the thread than GSP did from the MW division. Not a single apologize was seen.

Very lowly and classless, I am happy that I picked the right side

@Intellidamus is a known shill and bullshit vendor. I've previously exposed him for spreading FAKE NEWS about Anderson Silva (that he was willing to go down to 170lbs for Conor but not GSP) ,and he ran away faster from the thread than GSP did from the MW division. Not a single apologize was seen.

If I had a dime for every time you’ve been called a retard or troll on these forums I’d have 3 houses like the rest of sherdog.

Jones is in 1st tier (with fedor n Anderson) of mma goats

gsp is 2nd tier

Can’t answer this yet. ...Jones fights tonight, also what if GSP comes back does some crazy shit? We don’t know a damn thing yet.

Reyes by TKO! Mark my words. I got money down!

Jones resume from the time he was 21 speaks for itself. Gsp has significantly less competition that jones and you can replace gsps name with anyone and it’s the same.
Nobody in mma touches bones on resume. Wins or the eye test.

bones is also a better fighter everywhere. Gsp has a better jab and maybe double leg.

LOLLLLLLLLLL

Why are you wearing a skirt and tights in your AV, jon?

the bad thing about that stoppage is he just tapped because he was hurt. He wasn’t even kod. He was coherent. He just quit as things went bad for him. Quit and got an immediatw rematch.
a goat would fight through bad spots. And wouldn’t tap the canvas like a pro wrestling ref counting as fast as he can.
Greatest fighters ever don’t do that.

How does it feel to be wrong on all accounts?

LOLLLLLLLLLL
GSP’s resume constists of one dimensional fights (Hughes subbed him) and blown up LWs (Serra subbed him).

The first fighter he faced that had good wrestling, good striking, and wasn’t a LW (Hendricks) sent him to retirement

GSP’s resume constists of one dimensional fights (Hughes subbed him) and blown up LWs (Serra subbed him).

The first fighter he faced that had good wrestling, good striking, and wasn’t a LW (Hendricks) sent him to retirement

Sure buddy, keep trying to convince yourself.

@Intellidamus tends to get emotional once he runs out of witty remarks. Very effeminate...a trend I notice with other ardent gsp fanboys like @ThunderStruck and @Perrichet as well

Back