GOATest: Jones or GSP

1. GSP didn't pop for nothing, so I rank him top.
2. Jones is number 2 because regardless his controversies and tainted history, he's otherwise the Michael Jordan of MMA and we all know it. Maybe more of a Charles Barkley or Patrick Ewing personality at times?
3. Conor is disqualified for his losses to Diaz and Khabib. He also lost to Joe Duffy who went on to do very little of significance. Diaz also hasn't won any UFC belts, and Khabib is an acceptable loss, but it means that Khabib - not Conor - should be in the pool of discussion.

I would also rank GSP over Khabib, but if Khabib gets past his next 2-3 then I will consider him GOAT.

Regardless your position on WMMA, there's also a case for Nunes.

xSnkjC8.png

2MLH6S5.jpg

Jones also had a robbery happen in the first fight with Gus; many feel he lost. So, they both have that type of stain. Jones also had a hard time with Thiago Santos who might've got the win with just a little more aggression in the first round.

Bullshit. Im gonna report you for spewing lies. I know i've shown you the proof many times before and you keep spewing that stupid lie. You sir are one unique piece of shit.

Sent: Saturday, August 17, 2013 6:52 PM

To: Keith Kizer

Cc: Michael Mersch; Firas; Ted

Subject: Re: RE:

Hello all,

We spoke with Georges today and he took his decision so for your information, Georges has decided that if Johny Hendricks does not want to do VADA and prefers your proposed enhanced steroid and drug testing by the Nevada Athletic Commission, Georges will also do it, in addition to VADA.

I will be out of the office without access to email or voicemail until Aug. 27th but in the meantime, please provide us with all documentation, a detailed invoice and payment instructions necessary to proceed with such enhanced steroid and drug testing by the Commission.

Best regards

Lol @ you being completely triggered by the truth

This story is well known, and no one really believed that GSP agreed to the testing. There is no such thing as being 10 days unavailable without email and telephone lmao

"I don't blame Georges for this, but Georges' people decided to start muddying the waters asking a ton of questions, some which were relevant and some that weren't," Kizer explained. "And they continued to ask questions and then finally they got to the point where they were unavailable and can't be reached in any manner for at least 10 days. It doesn't take a genius to figure out that's a 'no.' That's a 'no' by one's inactions than it is a verbal 'no' or a written 'no,' but you can read the emails yourself and make up your own mind."

This story is well known, and no one really believed that GSP agreed to the testing. There is no such thing as being 10 days unavailable without email and telephone lmao

"I don't blame Georges for this, but Georges' people decided to start muddying the waters asking a ton of questions, some which were relevant and some that weren't," Kizer explained. "And they continued to ask questions and then finally they got to the point where they were unavailable and can't be reached in any manner for at least 10 days. It doesn't take a genius to figure out that's a 'no.' That's a 'no' by one's inactions than it is a verbal 'no' or a written 'no,' but you can read the emails yourself and make up your own mind."

funny how Hendricks just agreed n didn’t have any further questions n wasn’t gonna disappear from the face of the earth during that period.

There’s 2 possibilities here

Gsp is surrounded by bunch of charlatans

or

they weren’t interested by a true 3rd party testing

Gsp without a doubt.

That cheat jon ain’t on his level.

Jones is far superior. Only argument against him is the PED issue. And GSP is clearly a PED abuser.

funny how Hendricks just agreed n didn’t have any further questions n wasn’t gonna disappear from the face of the earth during that period.

There’s 2 possibilities here

Gsp is surrounded by bunch of charlatans

or

they weren’t interested by a true 3rd party testing

100% retarded.

And Kizer was fired a couple of months later for his lack of professionalism. He refused additional testing to GSP even though GSP wanted it.

And Kizer was fired a couple of months later for his lack of professionalism. He refused additional testing to GSP even though GSP wanted it.

More nonsense from delusional gsp fanboy...

he wasn’t fired, he resigned

n his issue wasn’t drug testing, it was refs n judges

get your facts straight

Back