GOATest: Jones or GSP

Wow, the disrespect towards these fighters is unreal.
Does it really matter who's the GOAT?
Just have your favorite fighter and if you believe he/she is the best ever, then fine.
Someone who has already made up their mind about something like this is not gonna be easily swayed by another who has an opposing view, especially if it's directed in an negative manner.
Whoever you feel is the best, is just that, YOUR opinion.
I swear, you guys are just like politicians, instead of praising your favorite fighters, you bash other's favorites that threaten your favorite fighters claim to be the best.
Y'all deserve bans, or atleast yellow cards.

It’s close, now. But for all we know, Jon might have another dozen victories in him.

LOLLLLLLLLLL

how old are you? Form your opinion on what I said.
You can look at their resumes but I’d suggest watching their fights.

are you Canadian or you think George fought tougher competition that jones.

do you think his 185 lb title was an extraordinary accomplishment.

bisping beat rockhold. Who beat him easily the first fight. Bisping won off one punch. A credit to bisping and Luke’s bad chin.

before and after that bisping beat a 40 year old Anderson. A 44 year old Henderson. And he should have lost both fights.

and gsp fights bisping. And you think bisping is a great win.

you think bones ever fought a guy as bad as dan hardy or Matt Serra. Or even a koschek.

gsp won fights. Due to the rules and taking the fight out of the fight and going 25 mins with everyone.

his opposition couldn’t capitalize off a guy who’s main offensive weapon was a jab. And a double leg and top control.

gsp was so offensively adverse his corner would tell him not to take opponents back. Stay tight in guard and throw a short elbow. Here and there.

you don’t know what you’re watching and don’t know how to express your opinion in it.

Wow, the disrespect towards these fighters is unreal.
Does it really matter who's the GOAT?
Just have your favorite fighter and if you believe he/she is the best ever, then fine.
Someone who has already made up their mind about something like this is not gonna be easily swayed by another who has an opposing view, especially if it's directed in an negative manner.
Whoever you feel is the best, is just that, YOUR opinion.
I swear, you guys are just like politicians, instead of praising your favorite fighters, you bash other's favorites that threaten your favorite fighters claim to be the best.
Y'all deserve bans, or atleast yellow cards.

certain political parties would want you “banned” for certain opinions. You’re being the politicians... on a particular side.

You don’t agree so you want a ban or silence voices? That’s adorable.

get that tool lateralus avatar off. You’re missing their point.

The same enhanced testing he agreed to undergo?

no the one he emailed mark ratner about what peds where tested for and peds that weren’t tested for.
And when the testing was legit he left. I’m not saying gsp used peds. I’m saying he left when he fought a capable fighter that wasn’t one dimensional and when gsp finally got the testing he claimed he wanted he retired.
It’s public record now. .

certain political parties would want you “banned” for certain opinions. You’re being the politicians... on a particular side.

You don’t agree so you want a ban or silence voices? That’s adorable.

get that tool lateralus avatar off. You’re missing their point.

probably euro

they don’t believe in free speech

No, he refused to undergo NSAC enhanced testing (which Hendricks agreed on)

hello mr head of nsac,

can you please tell me all the drugs you gonna be testing for?

No? K, how about time n dates?

No? K then, let me think about it... but don’t try to reach me, ill be unavailable for next 2 weeks, sorry :(

gsp agent

GSP has the most wins against top 5 , top 10 and UFC champions than anyone , has the most title wins , most rounds won and several other records and all of them in the toughest and most competitive division while being a clean fighter.

I”m actually surprised that this is even a question , Turinabones doesn’t even come close to Jones greatness

Who's truly the GOATest: Jones or GSP?
14bcd0a0e022a16a541400310606af6c

Georges-St-Pierre-696x399.jpg

Is Jon Jones getting GOATer?

Also, how GOAT is Conor McGregor?
At this point, is it fair to say he's GOATer than BJ Penn?
conor-mcgregor-promo.jpg

Finally, who's the undisputed GOATest of All Time (GOATOAT, if you will)?
That question has never even been discussed!

Mods, can we get a poll here?

What do you think, Sherdog?
Share you thoughts below.
<Fedor23> <BC1>

GSP has the most wins against top 5 , top 10 and UFC champions than anyone , has the most title wins , most rounds won and several other records and all of them in the toughest and most competitive division while being a clean fighter.

I”m actually surprised that this is even a question , Turinabones doesn’t even come close to Jones greatness
LOL the UFC didn't even have a official ranking system before 2013. "GSP has the most wins against top 5" is just another useless statistic thrown around to make him look better, with no real basis behind it. Fact is, GSP didn't fight better competition than Jones. The Canadian's competition was on par with Silva's and Aldo's

LOL the UFC didn't even have a official ranking system before 2013. "GSP has the most wins against top 5" is just another useless statistic thrown around to make him look better, with no real basis behind it. Fact is, GSP didn't fight better competition than Jones. The Canadian's competition was on par with Silva's and Aldo's

Dan hardy was “top 5” at one point

think about that...

Back