Goat womens boxer?

Rijker and wolf are the best I’ve seen. I don’t watch much women’s boxing for the last 20 or so years. I’ve seen shields several times and she’s probably up there as well.
Brackus and Taylor I’m not impressed with them but I’ve only seen a couple of there fights. So I can’t give a fair judgement

Im sick of guys acting like Macho hillbillies from the 50’s when it comes to women's Boxing, let the ladies do their thang, don’t like it don't watch, doesn’t interest you? Stay out the thread and stfu...

I don’t dislike Shields but her claims along with the available competition she has to fight atm is like “wtf? take a seat”

I don’t know if it’s Taylor being portrayed as this Boxing wizard every fight then tiring out and getting sloppy asf but I see her equally as annoying as Shields for some reason

I think as more chicks get interested there might be the next Wolfe around knocking hoes out, but the gene pool is just very low atm. Saw this shorty last year in the Golden Gloves at semi finals, other chick had like 7 inches on her, holy shit she completely mauled the taller chick, fast, sharp, precise, she was like a lil machine in there. Busted the tall chicks nose and stopped her in the 2nd.

I agree with the part about not watching but when you buy an event and there’s ladies in there i can see the complaint.
It’s just bad boxing.

guys like you who act like the women are really good at boxing it are very annoying as well

They can play basketball, soft ball whatever the sport is and it’s going to be a tough watch.

the overwhelming majority are horrible and there s a couple diamonds out there. And in fighting too. But the other 95-99%.
It’s like a fuck you to most of the lifelong boxing fans.

it’s not a big deal at all to me. just don’t act all girl power and how great they are at fighting and you’re ignorant if you don’t like it. Most boxing fans don’t.
I don’t watch it outside of a handful of girls.

Rijker and wolf are the best I’ve seen. I don’t watch much women’s boxing for the last 20 or so years. I’ve seen shields several times and she’s probably up there as well.
Brackus and Taylor I’m not impressed with them but I’ve only seen a couple of there fights. So I can’t give a fair judgement
Brackus has good skill

Taylor is severely overrated. Serrano will ruin her....

Eddie Hearn always say Taylor is the goat womens boxer....patently ridiculous.

So i turn to the One True Consensus....our forum, who you got? I know you all love wbox

For me there is only 1. The women's boxing and muay thai goat ms. Lucia Rijker

Combined career total of 54-0-1. 38 KO's. Never lost to a woman.

Skip to 6 minutes or so for the fight. It lasts for about a minute, but you get a good glimpse of LR's skills

Last edited:
Serrano is already the GOAT in my opinion. I dont know how you can compare her to these amazons who fight at middleweight and beat up strippers.

Hate to say it but Claressa Shields is doing things right. She's won shitloads of belts, won a gold medal in the Olympics and she's just getting started.

Was Holly Holm a good boxer? Where would you all rank her
She wasn't really that great. Her boxing background was exaggerated when she came into the UFC. She beat Mia St John and Christy Martin but then didn't really do much else.
To be fair, its not like the talent pool was really deep. She's probably a top 10 ATG in the women's classes, but who could even name 10 great women boxers?

I agree with the part about not watching but when you buy an event and there’s ladies in there i can see the complaint.
It’s just bad boxing.

guys like you who act like the women are really good at boxing it are very annoying as well

They can play basketball, soft ball whatever the sport is and it’s going to be a tough watch.

the overwhelming majority are horrible and there s a couple diamonds out there. And in fighting too. But the other 95-99%.
It’s like a fuck you to most of the lifelong boxing fans.

it’s not a big deal at all to me. just don’t act all girl power and how great they are at fighting and you’re ignorant if you don’t like it. Most boxing fans don’t.
I don’t watch it outside of a handful of girls.

I don’t really care it’s more annoying to me when as soon as there’s a chick fight John in his F-150 has to out-do the others and prove he’s to macho too watch, it’s pretty corny.

Just because im saying Women's boxing can get better doesn’t mean i have a blind eye and every fight is fun, there’s shitty dude fights in most undercards too. But would you mind seeing Serrano or for example Wolfe run over some chick inside 5 in a Co-Main? I wouldn’t you get some action, a sweet Ko and go to the Main.

The thing is most chick fights end up with them tiring out in 2 rounds and looking like ass rest the fight. Promoters and matchmakers know this so who is really screwing you when they make a shitty girl fight with two chubby studs and bump it too far up in the card?

On a serious note, I've seen multiple female boxers credited as being No. 1 All-Time (aka GOAT). It depends on the source(s). Rijker, for example, has been listed in the top spot and still is on some lists. Current 'official' Pound-for-Pound rankings in Women's boxing, such as the BWAA's, is a new concept and so is the Female Fighter of the Year award (aka the Christy Martin award).

Over the last few years Braekhus, Shields, and now currently Taylor have all been ranked No. 1 Pound-for-Pound (note, not all-time) by the BWAA and all three have also won Female Fighter of the Year honors (Braekhus in 2017, Shields in 2018, & Taylor in 2019). Some of them, like Christy Martin, are even Hall of Famers (IBHOF).

BoxRec's Women's All-Time Pound-for-Pound rankings are way off but their ranking algorithm has issues to begin with. At this time they have Shields at No. 118 and Rijker at No. 138, historically. Delfine Persoon is actually rated a Top 3 ATG even after controversially coming up short to Taylor.

Last edited:
Im sick of guys acting like Macho hillbillies from the 50’s when it comes to women's Boxing, let the ladies do their thang, don’t like it don't watch, doesn’t interest you? Stay out the thread and stfu...

It's just facts. The best women are nowhere near to the level of men. Do you disagree? Why on earth would anyone want to watch that? Because they have boobs?

It's discrimination. As a woman, you can be the 200th best boxer in your weight class in the world and get a chance at a title just because of the sex you're born with.

Meanwhile a man who is the 199th best has no chance at the Olympics or earning a professional living in the sport.

Why would anyone support that kind of sex based discrimination? And why would anyone enjoy inferior boxing just because the combatants have different genitalia?

Damnit. Came to post Honda gif. Was beaten to the punch.

She wasn't really that great. Her boxing background was exaggerated when she came into the UFC. She beat Mia St John and Christy Martin but then didn't really do much else.
To be fair, its not like the talent pool was really deep. She's probably a top 10 ATG in the women's classes, but who could even name 10 great women boxers?
She also beat Mathis in their immediate rematch and has two or three other scalps that are somewhat noteworthy. Holly's usually rated in the Top 10 all-time but the standards are obviously much lower in women's boxing. They don't have to do a whole lot to be considered a P4Per or even a Top 10 ATG. The talent pool is still pretty shallow but it's been improving just over the course of the last few years.

Well I mean, by women's boxing srandards... if shes top 10 atg that something, I guess

Back