Goat womens boxer?

She's a big theoretical welterweight either way that's the point
If she wants to fight people who matter that's what she has to do.

It's kind of shitty because it can be weight bullying but there's nobody at her natural class to fight, and she still had body fat weighing in at 154. 168 is her basically not cutting, I think she can get to 147 in time.

Height reference, barefoot with a legit 5'11" woman.

She would run over Katie Taylor, I don't think Taylor takes that fight at all. Willing to put a lot of money on that if she does.
I think so too.

Looking forward to that one

If she wants to fight people who matter that's what she has to do.

It's kind of shitty because it can be weight bullying but there's nobody at her natural class to fight, and she still had body fat weighing in at 154. 168 is her basically not cutting, I think she can get to 147 in time.

Height reference, barefoot with a legit 5'11" woman.

If she's a natty 168ish then getting down there does seem possible but it's hard to tell...I'm sure there's a ton of factors into how your body would respond if you weren't used to it. The composition of everyone's body is also a little bit different so you never know i suppose

It certainly wouldn't be weight bullying if you go down for purpose of superior competition.

And as you undoubtedly already know, it saps you when you have a bad cut....oftentimes actually backfires on the bigger fighter.

If she's a natty 168ish then getting down there does seem possible but it's hard to tell...I'm sure there's a ton of factors into how your body would respond if you weren't used to it. The composition of everyone's body is also a little bit different so you never know i suppose

It certainly wouldn't be weight bullying if you go down for purpose of superior competition.

And as you undoubtedly already know, it saps you when you have a bad cut....oftentimes actually backfires on the bigger fighter.
Yeah this is hypothetical, of course she should take her body into consideration above everything else. It's also tough to lose thigh fat specifically for women and that's where most of her fat is.

Whatever the case, whether boxing (147) or MMA (145) she would have to get down there to get the stiff competition that she wants. She wants to prove she's the best. She's in a shitty predicament, if she can't make that weight then she's gonna be another boxer who passes the eye test but doesn't have the wins to back it up.

Yeah this is hypothetical, of course she should take her body into consideration above everything else. It's also tough to lose thigh fat specifically for women and that's where most of her fat is.

Whatever the case, whether boxing (147) or MMA (145) she would have to get down there to get the stiff competition that she wants. She wants to prove she's the best. She's in a shitty predicament, if she can't make that weight then she's gonna be another boxer who passes the eye test but doesn't have the wins to back it up.
I wonder if her and Nunes would do catchweight?

Assuming it's even on the table and also assuming Shields couldn't do 145

I wonder if her and Nunes would do catchweight?

Assuming it's even on the table and also assuming Shields couldn't do 145
I think Nunes would do a catchweight for MMA if all the cards were aligned properly. Nunes isn't small (mass wise) herself, and is 150lbs in the cage at 135 anyway. She was 156 when she fought Cyborg lol.

I think Nunes would do a catchweight for MMA if all the cards were aligned properly. Nunes isn't small (mass wise) herself, and is 150lbs in the cage at 135 anyway. She was 156 when she fought Cyborg lol.
Nunes can crack. I'd love to see that

Nunes can crack. I'd love to see that
Nunes ain't gonna stand with her in an MMA fight for longer than a second. GDR kinda showed a bit of gameplan for who would beat this version of Nunes: technical power striker w/TDD, she was just missing the TDD.

Who is the best mediocre boxer ever? Who cares?
I mean....probably Wilder since he can do nothing for however many rds and instantly almost murder you

And truthfully not a ton of people care.

I know one thing fo sho her booty would still be fat

I mean....probably Wilder since he can do nothing for however many rds and instantly almost murder you

And truthfully not a ton of people care.

Im sick of guys acting like Macho hillbillies from the 50’s when it comes to women's Boxing, let the ladies do their thang, don’t like it don't watch, doesn’t interest you? Stay out the thread and stfu...

I don’t dislike Shields but her claims along with the available competition she has to fight atm is like “wtf? take a seat”

I don’t know if it’s Taylor being portrayed as this Boxing wizard every fight then tiring out and getting sloppy asf but I see her equally as annoying as Shields for some reason

I think as more chicks get interested there might be the next Wolfe around knocking hoes out, but the gene pool is just very low atm. Saw this shorty last year in the Golden Gloves at semi finals, other chick had like 7 inches on her, holy shit she completely mauled the taller chick, fast, sharp, precise, she was like a lil machine in there. Busted the tall chicks nose and stopped her in the 2nd.

Back