Goat womens boxer?

Yacob

Bill Joe Sanders can kiss my wrinkly nutsack
@red
Reaction score
Eddie Hearn always say Taylor is the goat womens boxer....patently ridiculous.

So i turn to the One True Consensus....our forum, who you got? I know you all love wbox

Eddie Hearn always say Taylor is the goat womens boxer....patently ridiculous.

So i turn to the One True Consensus....our forum, who you got? I know you all love wbox
Layla or Anne to me.

I haven't ever watched her fight. Not even gonna lie.
She lacks quality dance partners so you aren't missing much. Hammer was supposed to be a tough fight for her . It wasnt.

She lacks quality dance partners so you aren't missing much. Hammer was supposed to be a tough fight for her . It wasnt.
Hard to find girls that big who are actually in shape. 168 mens hasn't even been good very often, 154 is kind of fun but a dumpster fire type of fun.

Can't imagine many prospects there in her neighborhood

Anne Wolf
Claressa Shields
Lucia Rijker
Amanda Serrano

If it means anything, I think Claressa would beat all of them in their prime/same weight. She is the most gifted womens boxer. She just got cursed with size, I think the lowest she could ever go is 147.

Anne Wolf
Claressa Shields
Lucia Rijker
Amanda Serrano

If it means anything, I think Claressa would beat all of them in their prime/same weight. She is the most gifted womens boxer. She just got cursed with size, I think the lowest she could ever go is 147.
I think she could cut if she wanted to though.

She would be a huge welterweight. She's nearly 6 feet tall.

Anne Wolf
Claressa Shields
Lucia Rijker
Amanda Serrano

Serrano could end up with a very strong case when it's all said and done.

She would be a huge welterweight. She's nearly 6 feet tall.
She's like 5'8"-5'9". Savannah Marshall (beat Shields in the amateurs, really the only comp she would have...) is almost 6".

She's like 5'8"-5'9". Savannah Marshall (beat Shields in the amateurs, really the only comp she would have...) is almost 6".
Shields is listed either 5'10 or 5'11 according to my sources.

Shields is listed either 5'10 or 5'11 according to my sources.
She wasn't taller than Habazin who's 5'9", and she was shorter than Christina Hammer who's 5'11".

I’d say she’s the best p4p female fighter as of now, but she has not done enough for goat

Last edited:
She wasn't taller than Habazin who's 5'9", and she was shorter than Christina Hammer who's 5'11".
She's a big theoretical welterweight either way that's the point

Serrano could end up with a very strong case when it's all said and done.
She would run over Katie Taylor, I don't think Taylor takes that fight at all. Willing to put a lot of money on that if she does.

Back