GOAT lol

johnmangala

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
another one : P

Say the following happens in the future.
Jones beats Gus and then goes on to beat Cain.

Connor beats Aldo, Edgar, Mendes and goes up and beats Pettis.. then moves up to WW.
Who's the GOAT?
Sure Connor doesn't have as many wins as Jones but is far more popular.

First potential 3 division champ v best resume in the sport

Last edited:
Ask Nam Phan this question. Whoever Nam says is GOAT, the answer is the other guy.

Have you ever heard of a guy called Olaf Alfonso????

Suppose Tim Sylvia drops down to 155, Beats Pettis, and then trashes Lawler Weidman and Jones on his way back up to Velazquez, and then after he beats him he resurrects Napoleon Bonaparte and puts him in a gogoplata in a Vale Tudo fight in a back alley in Japan refereed by Rickson Gracie...

Is he the GOAT or is it the established champion who's actually beaten someone in the top 5?

another one : P

Say the following happens in the future.
Jones beats Gus and then goes on to beat Cain.

Connor beats Aldo, Edgar, Mendes and goes up and beats Pettis.. then moves up to WW.
Who's the GOAT?
Sure Connor doesn't have as many wins as Jones but is far more popular.

First potential 3 division champ v best resume in the sport

Fedor

tommy-boy-burning-o.gif

And still, Fedor Emelianenko!

Goat = Georges St. Pierre

Suppose Tim Sylvia drops down to 155, Beats Pettis, and then trashes Lawler Weidman and Jones on his way back up to Velazquez, and then after he beats him he resurrects Napoleon Bonaparte and puts him in a gogoplata in a Vale Tudo fight in a back alley in Japan refereed by Rickson Gracie...

Is he the GOAT or is it the established champion who's actually beaten someone in the top 5?
Greatest UFC MW champ who ever lived.

Dave Menne

:Car door falls off in David Spade's hands:

WHAT DID YOU DO!?!?

edit:

I love this movie

[YT]qtK0KMH-8xs[/YT]

Thats the only time jones will have a chance at beating cain, jds, werdum, is in the future.

Conor I do see beating aldo. But if showtime lands some body kicks mcgregor would get wrecked. And stop with this 3 division champ, let him win the 1st one then we could talk. I do see him as having best chamce to beat aldo though

I think Aldo will be the next Goat. Connor is the 4th at FW.

Back