GOAT lol

Not all of them. Granted it happens a lot, but I've seen Jones win a number of them and before that it was Silva. Occasionally it's GSP. There's hoards of folks who say Fedor in his prime was too one dimensional, and could never beat the fully integrated mixed martial artists of today. I'm not saying that's necessarily the case, but it's a decent argument. He's certainly not the "undisputed" GOAT. ;) He was simply the GOAT of his time. Much like Anderson Silva. My point is, there will never be a true GOAT. Only the GOAT of their time. I truly feel the BEST fighters in MMA we haven't even seen yet. They are training in small gyms all over the World with the dream of the UFC in their hearts. The best is yet to come.

The only people that could possibly say Fedor in his prime was too 1 dimensional are straight up trolls. Ive never heard that lol. He's arguably one of the best all around fighters this young sport has seen. There is no decent arguement for a one demensional Fedor. That's preposterous.

What if GSP gets kidnapped by aliens and goes around beating champions from various planets around the galaxy?

The only people that could possibly say Fedor in his prime was too 1 dimensional are straight up trolls. Ive never heard that lol. He's arguably one of the best all around fighters this young sport has seen.

You must not read much. People say that about him all the time. Whether they are Trolls or simply uneducated I don't know... I think people forget (or never knew) he was a world class Jukoka and Sambist. I'll always think he was the greatest of his time. I think the best is still yet to come.

But there isn't a decent arguement for that. Bas Rutten basically said he was a brown belt in everything. Thats what was so great. No matter where the fight took place, Fedor could hold his own. I think hes the most well rounded fighter ever. And ive been reading Sherdog since 05 06 and never heard that. Im sure I missed a few threads that maybe said that but there isnt a decent arguement for it.

Back