GOAT lol

Well Aldo will move up before Jones I believe. So if he does that he's the next pfp champion. And I believe if he moves up he takes the belt.

Considering all that, still the greatest fighter my eyes have seen is Emeliankeno Fedor and no one on the current ufc roster Ive seen have his overall abilities when he was at his best. There are other factors besides title defenses that give me that opinion.

Did you eat paint chips as a kid?

Lol at first potential 3 weight champ.

Aldo is goat, and first potential 3 class champ.

Come on now, keep the snide remarks to yourself. Can't we ever have a serious discussion around here?

attachment.php

lol if I phrased my post as a troll thread people would be happy as that's the status quo of the shertards here.

little hypothetical and everyone loses their shit. Besides it's not far off to suggest that this could happen.
Should just go back to "jones is a cokehead" and "fedora goat" lol

You're right! You're not your dad! He could sell a ketchup Popsicle to a woman in white gloves!

another one : P

Say the following happens in the future.
Jones beats Gus and then goes on to beat Cain.

Connor beats Aldo, Edgar, Mendes and goes up and beats Pettis.. then moves up to WW.
Who's the GOAT?
Sure Connor doesn't have as many wins as Jones but is far more popular.

First potential 3 division champ v best resume in the sport

Sorry.
Aldo beats Connor then Pettis then defends LW belt a few times = GOAT.

Anderson Silva was the undisputed GOAT until he lost to Weidman. Now all of a sudden, it's Jones. When Jones loses, it'll be someone else. The sport of MMA has only really taken off in the last few years. Many GOATS will come and go, and I suspect the greatest of them ALL hasn't even turned Pro yet. ;)

Anderson Silva was the undisputed GOAT until he lost to Weidman. Now all of a sudden, it's Jones. When Jones loses, it'll be someone else. The sport of MMA has only really taken off in the last few years. Many GOATS will come and go, and I suspect the greatest of them ALL hasn't even turned Pro yet. ;)

Fedor wins all the polls.

Fedor wins all the polls.

Not all of them. Granted it happens a lot, but I've seen Jones win a number of them and before that it was Silva. Occasionally it's GSP. There's hoards of folks who say Fedor in his prime was too one dimensional, and could never beat the fully integrated mixed martial artists of today. I'm not saying that's necessarily the case, but it's a decent argument. He's certainly not the "undisputed" GOAT. ;) He was simply the GOAT of his time. Much like Anderson Silva. My point is, there will never be a true GOAT. Only the GOAT of their time. I truly feel the BEST fighters in MMA we haven't even seen yet. They are training in small gyms all over the World with the dream of the UFC in their hearts. The best is yet to come.

Last edited:
Back