Go to a UFC event alone?

Well if I was you I'd wear as much tapout or affliction gear as you've got. It'll show you're a hardcore fan and have supported the sport. The best thing to do if you're alone is just warmup a bit and shadow box a bit in the parking lot. Loosen up and get ready to walk in.

Shoulders back, chest out and mean mug as many people as you can with your chin held fairly high in the air. This will show you're not to be messed with, and that your'e likely with a lot of bro's, they're just not around at the moment. Again, I wouldn't be afraid to put a shuffle in your step here and there and throw a few light feints and toss out a jab or two when you feel the time is right.

Make your way to your seat, and start drinking.

Best advice ever.

So i live in Stockholm, actually i live just 20 min away from tele2 arena. I have never been to a live UFC card before but i really want to go to this next FOX card because of obvious reasons.

Here's the thing, almost none of my friends are fight fans and they are broke anyway. I know some fans but we never hang out or anything so it would be pretty weird to "ask them out".

Is it worth it to go alone? It sounds Kinda pathetic, but i want to go so bad. Any advice?

Maybe we can go then? I am in the same situation as you dude. Eller har du bokat biljett redan?

I went to LA once with a friend. We both had some official work to do and we stayed at another friends place. We were done with the work and in evening time more friends came up. I asked them to all go to a club and they agreed but for some reason they all bailed out later and decided to just stay home and talk. It was fucking boring and I was pissed and I was like fuck this shit, and left all by myself.

I was there partying until like 4am. I don't remember the name of the club. They serve drinks until 2am but close at like 4am. When I came back and got up in the morning, I showed them the pics of 3-4 hot chicks I made out with and the two bombshells I had a threesome with. The expressions of defeat on their faces were a thing to watch. The truth was I hung out at the club by myself like a loser, failed miserably at hooking up with chicks for hours, only managed to make out with a fat chick and came back home like a dead man but I managed to talk and snap pics with a few hotties.

You're in luck bro someone just posted a thread about how him and his friend are two cool Dutch guys looking for cool Swedish guys to party with in Stockholm. Nothing sexual. Dudes in good shape are encouraged. If you’re fat, you should be able to find humor in the little things. Again, nothing sexual.

http://forums.sherdog.com/forums/f4...ckholm-next-week-looking-some-advice-2915465/

Maybe we can go then? I am in the same situation as you dude. Eller har du bokat biljett redan?

You should get in on this offer too playa

While travelling in the US I wanted to attend a UFC show but none but my travelling companions were all too tired so I went myself and bought a nosebleed ticket at the boxoffice during the early prelims.

I ended up buying rounds with some other dudes who went alone or in pairs. We got drunk and had lots of fun.

Thinking of doing this myself for the Glasgow event. Some of the replys in here were great, a few drinks and fights, who cares whos sitting around me right!?

Back