Go to a UFC event alone?

Just go, don't miss some good live action because its not cool to be alone.

I go to live local shows alone since non of my friends like MMA. You will probably meet some people there too. Last time I went to live show I met a lot of people there while we were yelling as those amateurs, and some random girl at bus station even gave me her number (didn't went further from there lol). So don't think about it too much. Just enjoy. Take pictures with fighters, have fun.

Hope you have a great time. It things get ruff just touch them with teh jab and shoot for TD at the end of the round to score points :icon_chee

Wish I could go to see UFC event live.

Last edited:
So i live in Stockholm, actually i live just 20 min away from tele2 arena. I have never been to a live UFC card before but i really want to go to this next FOX card because of obvious reasons.

Here's the thing, almost none of my friends are fight fans and they are broke anyway. I know some fans but we never hang out or anything so it would be pretty weird to "ask them out".

Is it worth it to go alone? It sounds Kinda pathetic, but i want to go so bad. Any advice?

That reminds me, i used love going to the theater alone during the day when no one else is there. Nice and quiet. Now some places won't sell you a ticket if you are a lone guy because of the shootings.

no one remembers who the just bleed guy was with, or who the drunken shadow boxing guy's friend was, or whether the creepy 'i must touch shogun' lady was with anyone or not.... get drunk, watch the fights and do something embarrassing every time you see the camera pan by the audience

the time is now

This had me dying lol

Go for it. I wouldn't personally . But there's nothing wrong with it.

That reminds me, i used love going to the theater alone during the day when no one else is there. Nice and quiet. Now some places won't sell you a ticket if you are a lone guy because of the shootings.

The last sentence made me lol.

Yeah man go alone. I saw a football (soccer) game in Berlin alone and i loved it. When you get in the arena tell them you're alone and ask if you can get a single seat down low and they might bump you up close to the action... it works.

Dear TS, put Stockholm in the thread title and then maybe you'll find some like minded individuals in your area who are already going or are also considering not going because they have no friends.

Then you can ride the unicorn of friendship into a sunset of dreams.

The only UFC I've been to I went alone (Hunt/Big foot) and it was awesome. I considered not going when none of my mates were interested, but in all honesty, unless you live in north America its going to be pretty rare you get a chance to go

Sounds to me like OP has Stockholm syndrome.

giphy.gif

I went to Nate Diaz vs Jim Miller alone. Guarantee you'll be able to befriend a group of other guys there and have a good time.

There's got to be an online site for Swedish fans where you can find other solo guys and meet up to go to the fight. Might be a good way to find buddies to watch fights in the future with.

When I first moved to a new city, I just went to the local sports bars and found a table with some friendly looking dudes with an empty seat. They were always cool about letting me join them, but that was back in the days when places were packed so seats were hard to find. Now if I tried that they'd probably look at me funny and ask me to take a seat at one of the empty tables.

I think it will be magical. You will make so many new friends. You might even meet the love of your life!

There's got to be an online site for Swedish fans where you can find other solo guys and meet up to go to the fight. Might be a good way to find buddies to watch fights in the future with.

I think its called Grinder

The only advice I'd give you TS is to pop your shirt off around the time the main card starts, this will show everyone else that you're lean, ripply, and not one to fuck with

photo.jpg

Go for it.

I went to the UFC 136 expo by myself and created memories that will last a lifetime.

Back