"Go order your purple belt" or how Maguiila got his kicks with me

Hhhaha, I did get pwned....he had this big fucking grin on his face too. Last night in class he has me leading warm ups and then has us drill basics for about 10 minutes. He asks me about 10 minutes later if its time, so I said "yeah, its about time." He replies "you think, or do you know?" and I tell him, "well, I'm not wearing my watch" so he says "no purple belt for you today...maybe next week!" haha, great, I am now the class bitch!

Shadowdean,
I am in the same situation in a way. My instructor couldn't come with me to the Mundials, but he calls me up and says, "Buy yourself a nice brown belt from the Koral stand." Totally threw me off guard. I thought he was just joking, but apparently he has talked to others about this that it may nhot be too long off.

That is funny. Next time he ask you if its time say I think it is. After you get your pupel any plans to go No gi?

That is funny. Next time he ask you if its time say I think it is. After you get your pupel any plans to go No gi?

I actually do a lot of no-gi...I enjoy it more, though I think I am better with the Gi.

Josh... as soon as Im back on the mats I wanna stop into your place. Besides Paul theres no tiny blues for me to roll with, so I wanna come play with you and Danny and a little bit. See you soon dude! Good luck with the belt haha

Josh... as soon as Im back on the mats I wanna stop into your place. Besides Paul theres no tiny blues for me to roll with, so I wanna come play with you and Danny and a little bit. See you soon dude! Good luck with the belt haha

Kenny, get at me dude! We have not rolled in ages!

So a small update, he walks to "my" belt, unties it, walks past me with it and says "here, this is what it smells like" and then hangs it up in the window.

So a small update, he walks to "my" belt, unties it, walks past me with it and says "here, this is what it smells like" and then hangs it up in the window.

Dude...

He is totally just messing with you!

My guess is that belt will be tied around your waist within the next 2 weeks!

this is just too funny. I heard a lot of stories about Roberto and this just adds to all of the stuff I heard from some people who knows him really well.

One of these days, I wouldn't mind going there to train. I met him few times and seen him roll. I have a lot of respect for the guy.

it wud of been more funny if he gave the belt to someone else

rofl

Wait a sec? So you have to buy your own belt? So anytime anyone gets promoted he just kind of points to people and says, "you two...go get new belts"?

Ouch, thats harsh

You must be really close, hope you get it soon.

Hhhaha, I did get pwned....he had this big fucking grin on his face too. Last night in class he has me leading warm ups and then has us drill basics for about 10 minutes. He asks me about 10 minutes later if its time, so I said "yeah, its about time." He replies "you think, or do you know?" and I tell him, "well, I'm not wearing my watch" so he says "no purple belt for you today...maybe next week!" haha, great, I am now the class bitch!

it sounds like he is looking for some more confidence, and having a little fun at your expecnse.

Back