Media Glover Teixeira's resilience, snatching victories from the jaws of defeat

I understood the mechanics behind it - I was just wondering about you. Theres such a global central circle that's developed at sherdog . I like " khabib khanate".... it sounds good off the tongue ( and the meaning is in rhythm).
Nah I'm 'Murican.

You are stupid

So much condescending shit written like it was stone written truth, I´m sure you could pick apart Fedor performance in Pride like you did to Glover, when he fought Fujita and Randleman, an overrated HW fighting cans and almost getting finished right?

What a newb
You are stupid .

I didnt pick apart Glover . I even went and as far as saying he deserves shot. You and I saw 2 different things Saturday night . I'm so glad that I'm blessed and I am me and you have my sympathies for being u.

How ironic it must be in using the word " newb" when you're the newb and you're too stupid to realize it.

remember- u started the insults ( which I'm sure you've done before to others) but today is the day you're picking a fight with the wrong guy.

Everything comes out in the wash- one way or another.

The video missed one of the most important and best ones where Bader rocked him and then he drops him cold.

He's never been the fastest guys and with age, it's getting a worse. He has KO power but he's slow and hittable on the feet. Any younger guy/faster guy is going to light him up and it won't be pretty. If he can get to the ground though, it's another world. It's like the ground and pound version of Damien Maia.

I hope he gets the title shot next. Izzy having 2 good wins MW don't warrant a title shot at LHW. Let Glover get his and Izzy can defend at MW or wait until the Spring.

Glover just needs to stop messing around on the feet and getting it to the ground as soon as possible and I see him beating Jan. I haven't seen anything from Jan that leads me to believe he is much better than Santos on the ground.
I think the problem is that the opportunities for his takedowns tend to come either when the other fighter has gotten tired of beating on Glover or when they commit to much to trying to finish him and leave themselves open. Otherwise with his slow, plodding footwork he can struggle to get the takedown when his opponent is looking out for it.

You are stupid .

I didnt pick apart Glover . I even went and as far as saying he deserves shot. You and I saw 2 different things Saturday night . I'm so glad that I'm blessed and I am me and you have my sympathies for being u.

How ironic it must be in using the word " newb" when you're the newb and you're too stupid to realize it.

remember- u started the insults ( which I'm sure you've done before to others) but today is the day you're picking a fight with the wrong guy.

Everything comes out in the wash- one way or another.

<NoneOfMy>

newb

Don't get me wrong, I think he is a good grappler and an above average black belt for sure. He's got a good passing game, solid mount where he lands strong GnP, and he has good back control and a good arm triangle which are set up by his ability to get mount and do damage from there. His wrestling is better than most BJJ guys as well.

But compared to the elite grapplers of the lower weight classes I don't think he's anything special and yet he rips through these guys when he gets them on the ground in a way few grapplers do. Subbing guys at LHW who are not good on thee ground doesn't mean as much as subbing them in the lower weight classes where they have better defense and gas tanks. And while his wrestling is good, Brazil is not a wrestling country. Its like being the national BJJ champ of France or something, good but nothing that stands out in the UFC.

No, a Khanate is a state headed by a Khan. They've had a few in the Caucuses so I thought t was a good alliteration to go with "Khabib"
Fair enough.

I don't think this will work with Jan, dude is a real killer and really smart at this stage for falling for that, he will pace and systematically destroy Glover

Last edited:
Looking forward to this fight as much as any other upcoming fight

Glovers heart and grit may have won him a couple of fights fans were counting him out on, but this is the end of the line here. I cannot see him doing well in this fight. No sir.

He is like the living personification of experience, veteran guile, and old man strength getting the job done.

He just keeps on keeping on, it's amazing.

Last edited:
Back