Media Glover Teixeira's resilience, snatching victories from the jaws of defeat

I absolutely lost my shit during that fight. I thought this fight was gonna be the one where his durability failed him. Getting rocked then dominating then getting dropped and nearly finished to finishing Santos a few seconds later. Absolutely fuck Adesanya vs Jan, Glover should be next and that’s the fight I want to see

I absolutely lost my shit during that fight. I thought this fight was gonna be the one where his durability failed him. Getting rocked then dominating then getting dropped and nearly finished to finishing Santos a few seconds later. Absolutely fuck Adesanya vs Jan, Glover should be next and that’s the fight I want to see

Same. That fight made me really happy for him. He is a 2-1 underdog coming in. Great showing on how to dig deep for the younger ones.

dude’s a landscaper what did you expect

tenor.gif

I was about to turn off the TV as i thought Glover was getting finished. What a comeback

In b4 gif of Rumble snatching Glover's jaw

On paper , at 41, you almost have to give Glover another shot BUT LETS NOT GET things twisted. I really fail to see what y'all were watching. This speaks more to the point of the regression of 205 division. Jon Jones looking pedestrian is what s muddying the waters.
Anthony Smith is/ was a flash in the pan ( if u even want to go that far) . Glover cant take a punch anymore . Am I the only one who watched the fight Saturday? He was put on queer street with every decent blow .Santos should be ashamed of himself and should've never been put in that position. I mean he was gassed, could only hook one leg ( for seconds albeit), was able to turn on his hips what once- twice? The fight wouldve been finished at end of previous round if there were 5 more seconds. He was ready to quit then and he immediately quit when RNC was sunk in the following round.

What the fuck was that ?
Has Jon Jones diminished that much ? or was he literally- not putting any work in- and FIGHTING DOWN to his competition?

Glover needs to stop plagiarizing Tyson. I find it corny and weird....... and I like Glover- good for him and his winning streak. Again, I see alot of sheep and not seeing , exactly , what's in front of them.

They try to make movies about guys like him.

Well, he exists.

I hope he gets his TS, win or lose stops. His brain can't take this much longer.

On paper , at 41, you almost have to give Glover another shot BUT LETS NOT GET things twisted. I really fail to see what y'all were watching. This speaks more to the point of the regression of 205 division. Jon Jones looking pedestrian is what s muddying the waters.
Anthony Smith is/ was a flash in the pan ( if u even want to go that far) . Glover cant take a punch anymore . Am I the only one who watched the fight Saturday? He was put on queer street with every decent blow .Santos should be ashamed of himself and should've never been put in that position. I mean he was gassed, could only hook one leg ( for seconds albeit), was able to turn on his hips what once- twice? The fight wouldve been finished at end of previous round if there were 5 more seconds. He was ready to quit then and he immediately quit when RNC was sunk in the following round.

What the fuck was that ?
Has Jon Jones diminished that much ? or was he literally- not putting any work in- and FIGHTING DOWN to his competition?

Glover needs to stop plagiarizing Tyson. I find it corny and weird....... and I like Glover- good for him and his winning streak. Again, I see alot of sheep and not seeing , exactly , what's in front of them.

At 41 he sure is in rapid decline, but that decline accelerates quicker in some than others.

Santos could drop nearly everybody in that division, maybe only Jan hits harder.

For Glover to show somewhat of a chin after that viscous knockout from Rumble is a testament to the mans fighting spirit.

I say he ain't quite done yet, he definitely got one more in him, would be fair if it was for the title.

What the fuck was that ?

i think people are just happy for Glover. and yes, Jon Jones has diminished that much. Jon Jones has never "fought down" to his competition until after he got busted for picos. you think that's a coincidence?

At 41 he sure is in rapid decline, but that decline accelerates quicker in some than others.

Santos could drop nearly everybody in that division, maybe only Jan hits harder.

For Glover to show somewhat of a chin after that viscous knockout from Rumble is a testament to the mans fighting spirit.

I say he ain't quite done yet, he definitely got one more in him, would be fair if it was for the title.
Like I said, I have no problem due to him " earning it ". He has. I just see too many people taking Saturday night WAY OUT OF CONTEXT. Thst was for the #1 contenders fight for what used to be " THE CROWN JEWEL DIVISION " of the UFC. WITH THAT SAID- that was embarrassing and sad.

Last edited:
Back