Glory not attractive anymore? Monster Energy prefer to sponsor instead various promotions in Romania

People in Canada also lack some minimum knowledge like some Americans? At least the Americans have progressed a bit lately. Look, the Aussies are also like the Americans and sometimes even worse. But I talked to some New Zealanders, and at least they try to get some info about the world. Maybe not exact, but there is a will. A taste of knowledge.

Really, not sure all the Western Europeans are like us, but at least in Central and Eastern Europe we have good knowledges about geography.

Minus the Brits, what"s wrong with the former British Empire? Really? For me knowing minimum geography and history, and not only, is like writing. I have learned English very late, after somesuperficial Russian and French, and I wasn"t good at school because I had other occupations then (sport). By the way, the English have the poorest minimum knowledges in whole Europe. Not wanting to bother somebody, because the English elites are great and I love their present democracy. But in Central-Eastern Europe, between many illiterates in the East, even middle and 3rd classes are better documented. But if you don"t learn in school, all of your life will be late to do it.

You simply have to know geography if you travel. History less, but also a bit about history. Not to think in the Philippines ruled the German Empire. Not a fan of the imperialism though.

Just saying, these days you even learn about Thailand and Vietnam, and Singapore, Hong Kong and Malaysia, not just that you also know Latin America. It"s Europe and North America, same race of white people at 1st.
Lol Jesus christ. I read like 2 sentences.

I actually heard Australia has one of the best education systems in the world. Not sure how high Canada ranks but I can tell you Canadian geography is really simple and we switch the focus to world geography at an early age because of it.

I actually heard Australia has one of the best education systems in the world. Not sure how high Canada ranks but I can tell you Canadian geography is really simple and we switch the focus to world geography at an early age because of it.
From education system to teaching really the pupils or the children being interested, it"s a lot to go. Eastern and Central Europe deals with more illiterates (mainly because of the Communism and past poverty, invasions, slavery and whatever), but 60% of the population at least has better knowledges than in the former British countries/Britain. And in Western people you can"t really say the people have so great knowledges, but generally they"re all educated. Minus some immigrants probably. Not that I have something against them, but they come from really poor environments. Some from the poorest on the planet.

But overall Australia as a country might be better than the US. They help their citizens a lot. Even I"ve seen many interesting teachers.

I am sorry if I have Communist thinking, but for me school is not only for the pupils to get happy. They must also learn things. And a lot. Most of the East Europeans that migrate to the United States, are going from grade 6 let"s say to grade 8. My wife is a psychologist and she"s still asking a lot from our daughters. You can"t just surf all day or smoke weed, go clubbing and so on. This is not for responsible people. Sure, at the end they could get some ok jobs, but the Harvard elites and the others are really polishing their children. Like you see, in the US the Chinese are known for being smart and the East Europeans. The Indians in the US also..

As education system Eastern Europe is seen as the worst in Europe though. Because of this rate of literacy and more poverty. But like I said, 60% of the children are better prepared.

Last edited:
I don't know how well the regions mentioned compete against each other, but it seems like a lot of people in rich countries overestimate their intelligence and knowledge.

I don't know how well the regions mentioned compete against each other, but it seems like a lot of people in rich countries overestimate their intelligence and knowledge.

In the Olympiads, it is always China, Russia, South Korea, Romania and Bulgaria. Romania is the best ranked country from the smaller ones, top 6 in the world all the time. The genetic material is the best in the world in the area of Romania, Bulgaria included, plus South Korea. And the United States of course, but many of the children are of Asian and East European origin. Iran and Vietnam also if I remember well.

Biggest "mathematical" and "informatics" brains are these. I also think in the richest countries is move averageness, even though most of them are educated. If you have more money you can fund the system better but doesn"t mean the native material is better.

You guys are trolling so good that new comers to this forum might believe Romania is indeed the best country for combat sports... If only they had some champs in the main organizations be it mma, boxing, muay thai or kickboxing :D
No one is trolling. They’re amongst the top kicl boxing nations. Many prop motions and great fighters

No one is trolling. They’re amongst the top kicl boxing nations. Many prop motions and great fighters
"No one" is incorrect. Some people were trolling even if you might not have.

You guys are trolling so good that new comers to this forum might believe Romania is indeed the best country for combat sports... If only they had some champs in the main organizations be it mma, boxing, muay thai or kickboxing :D
You’re not wrong. I just dipped my toes into the Kickboxing and Muay Thai section of this forum and I’m now convinced that Romania is a Utopia and their kickboxers beat every Thai Nak Muay ever.

Is Romania kind of a inside joke here?

Australia is ok but we’re still kinda shit.

You’re not wrong. I just dipped my toes into the Kickboxing and Muay Thai section of this forum and I’m now convinced that Romania is a Utopia and their kickboxers beat every Thai Nak Muay ever.

Is Romania kind of a inside joke here?

It is indeed an inside joke. We had a Romanian poster called Broadcast on here for a long time who wrote long rants about how Romania has the best fighters in the world and the fact they're not in the biggest organizations is all a conspiracy from the Netherlands to control the scene and supress Romania. Every one of his post was full of nationalistic bias and he made it sound like some of the known Romanian kickboxers were the be all of kickboxing by doing some typical "MMAth".

Needless to say the guy was also a racist and sexist who eventually got a ban after also threatening people in private messages. I got one of those private messages after I mocked Romania to trigger him a bit. It said "if you ever come to Romania I'll have something sharp on me" in Romanian. To which I kindly replied "why would I ever visit such a shithole to start with". :D

No offence to Romania though, I was just triggering a guy who was just way too nationalistic and biased for his own good that it made it repulsive.

It is indeed an inside joke. We had a Romanian poster called Broadcast on here for a long time who wrote long rants about how Romania has the best fighters in the world and the fact they're not in the biggest organizations is all a conspiracy from the Netherlands to control the scene and supress Romania. Every one of his post was full of nationalistic bias and he made it sound like some of the known Romanian kickboxers were the be all of kickboxing by doing some typical "MMAth".

Needless to say the guy was also a racist and sexist who eventually got a ban after also threatening people in private messages. I got one of those private messages after I mocked Romania to trigger him a bit. It said "if you ever come to Romania I'll have something sharp on me" in Romanian. To which I kindly replied "why would I ever visit such a shithole to start with". :D

No offence to Romania though, I was just triggering a guy who was just way too nationalistic and biased for his own good that it made it repulsive.
Sherdog is so storied. I’m saddened that I didn’t start off here sooner.

This must be what my dad felt like whenever I asked about Nam.

Speaking insane posters, back in my lurking days I caught the tail-end of the Payak saga. Woof, that takedown was epic. @ichibang
The Payak saga? Sounds interesting I’m going to check that out.

This must be what my dad felt like whenever I asked about Nam.

Speaking insane posters, back in my lurking days I caught the tail-end of the Payak saga. Woof, that takedown was epic. @ichibang
Was there a particular post that exemplifies this poster?

Back