Glory not attractive anymore? Monster Energy prefer to sponsor instead various promotions in Romania

something have to be remembered; It was hilarious watching live KB events and see the reaction of broadcast in this same forum when Romanian fighters get KTFO, especially Ghita, Adegbuyi and Stoica Brothers.

It was a time back then that you needed to be very cautious when you talked about Lungu lol

Was there a particular post that exemplifies this poster?
He was an Aussie who was LARPing as an old conservative Thai speaking broken English but was eventually outed and banned. The posts might come up if you run a search for the name.

I'd also mention Brocktirement and CK as other noteworthy trolls. All thats just in the kick subforum too. The P&M also has had lots of drama.

Sherdog is so storied. I’m saddened that I didn’t start off here sooner.
He was an Aussie who was LARPing as an old conservative Thai speaking broken English but was eventually outed and banned. The posts might come up if you run a search for the name.

I'd also mention Brocktirement and CK as other noteworthy trolls. All thats just in the kick subforum too. The P&M also has had lots of drama.
a larprping Aussie that managed to convince some of the mods that he was a golden era Nakmuay. He got a pro fighter tag and everything.

This is all fascinating stuff when looking back at it. Honestly though it was pretty aggravating at the time and required a great deal of reverse-troll psychology in order to get these guys to basically get themselves banned.

The forum is way more chill now, we just need some more big events to spice things up from time to time.

This is all fascinating stuff when looking back at it. Honestly though it was pretty aggravating at the time and required a great deal of reverse-troll psychology in order to get these guys to basically get themselves banned.

The forum is way more chill now, we just need some more big events to spice things up from time to time.
You aren’t wrong. It’s nice to sign on and not see an unhinged manifesto every day.

Manifesto is the best way to describe most of Mr Broadcast’s posts.
In all seriousness snub is right. Their insanity was a sight to behold, but they harassed a lot of people here. Not to mention that some of them were almost certainly psychologically unstable. We are better off having them gone and it’s probably best for them too.

Back