News Glory 78 Badr Hari vs Arkadiusz Wrzosek September 4

a bit of nicely made history!

Last edited:
These guys are missing a bunch of vowels between them.

You have to be fucking kidding me? Isn't there THREE title fights on the card? They could easily keep that event on.

Going all in on Hari seems to be a mistake. Need I remind people, he hasn't won a fight in 6 years.

Glory will fade into obscurity due to irrelevancy if they rarely host events.

I feel sorry for all of the fighters who were preparing to fight in July.
Also I wonder what Glory would do if he gets injured in September as well.

You have to be fucking kidding me? Isn't there THREE title fights on the card? They could easily keep that event on.

Going all in on Hari seems to be a mistake. Need I remind people, he hasn't won a fight in 6 years.

Glory will fade into obscurity due to irrelevancy if they rarely host events.
Yeah the card is decent and it’ll sell. Glory should try to develop new stars not rely on badr.

Utterly baffled by Glory at this point, i couldn't care less if they ever hold another event.

This is a really bad decision. If the badr army is not buying tickets, the show is off... or so it seems. There are other great fighters on the card. It is disrespectful towards them that a nose injury of Badr would spoil their training and incomes. Also, I can`t help to note the consistent injuries of Badr. If it is a nose injury, it is linked to the Benny fight which would be a clear sign that his body does not recover well from injuries... Something is wrong with him. Long steroid use is my guess. But still, even if there is an injury, Badr would have had approximately 3 weeks to recover. That seems enough...

Imagine being a fighter signed with Glory, that must suck. You aren't active enough to begin with and when you finally get a fight they keep postponing it. All of the fighters on this card have been training in preparation for this event, trying to time everything perfectly to be at peak performance.

Surprised that Jauncey for example signed a new contract, considering he was already complaining about them.

Here's a new breakdown for the card that we may get in September:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back