News Glory 78 Badr Hari vs Arkadiusz Wrzosek September 4

They have contenders in multiple divisions that need fights so i hope we see some of them this year. Guys like Wisse, Hamicha, Maslobojev and Menshikov.

Isn't Maslobojev fighting Tavares on this card? That's at least a quality fight.

I like both of those fights. Calling it now, this will be a sleeper card that will end up being a super fun event.

I agree. Even though i don't like the main event (I'm not a huge HW fan anyway to be fair) I was hoping they'd balance the card out with some great fights and so far 3 of the fighters I've been asking to see are on the card so I can't complain.

Has Badr gained muscle, or is that just "pump" from lifting weights, what do you think?
Picture from yesterday on insta..

Reactions: H2F
Badr pictures are deceiving. He looks way bigger than he is in reality. Maybe he is on steroids again..

This card is shaping up nicely, we just need another 2 solid matchups.

I'm hopeful that we might see Petch later this year but i'm not holding my breath.

This is for the vacant title, Yikes. ONE has LW on lock.

Damn ONE really cleaned them out at LW. Is Petpanomrung still Glory champ at FW?

Damn ONE really cleaned them out at LW. Is Petpanomrung still Glory champ at FW?

For now, but that division is in tatters too.

Glory should absolutely just cut FW and LW to save costs and built talent in the divisions above. It seems harsh but seriously what are they doing with those two divisions? Literally nothing has happened with them for years.

No Saki, no Spong, no Catinas...hmmmm...

Back