News Glory 78 Badr Hari vs Arkadiusz Wrzosek September 4

Hi new broadcast.

I think Broadcast is on Kakutougi forum now, like you are Shadess ;)
There is some guy over there named ‘kickboxer’ writing the same novels about Romanian shitboxers as Broadcast was doing here. To me it’s very clear, Broadcast found his new home. O’Canada baby!

Pretty unpatriotic of you.
Damn you're picking me on one word in my post about Broadcast, I was joking around a bit man.:) I actually like some Romanian kickboxers, but I'll say sorry for you..

GLORY 78
Saturday, July 17

Badr Hari (MOR) vs Arkadiusz Wrzosek (POL)
Heavyweight Bout

Alex Pereira (BRA) (C) vs Artem Vakhitov (RUS)

Undisputed Light Heavyweight Championship Bout (209 lbs / 95 kg)

Donovan Wisse (SUR) vs. Yousri Belgaroui (TUN)

Undisputed Middleweight Championship Bout (187 lbs / 85 kg)

Tyjani Beztati (MOR) vs. Elvis Gashi (ALB)

Undisputed Lightweight Championship Bout (154 lbs / 70 kg)

Tarik Khbabez (MOR) vs. Antonio Plazibat (HRV)

Heavyweight Bout

Levi Rigters (NED) vs Tomas Mozny (SLO)
Heavyweight Bout

Nordine Mahieddine (FRA) vs. Raul Catinas (ROM)
Heavyweight Bout

Luis Tavares (NED) vs Sergej Maslobojev (LTU)
Light Heavyweight Bout (209 lbs / 95 kg)

Hamicha (MOR) vs. Dmitry Menshikov (RUS)
Welterweight Bout (170 LBS/ 77 KG)

Itay Gershon (ISR) vs Guerric Billet (FRA)
Lightweight Bout (154 lbs / 70 kg)

Top Ranked Heavyweights, Three Title Fights Stack GLORY 78

Rotterdam, 18 May 2021 - GLORY returns this summer with another colossal event featuring some of kickboxing’s top heavyweight talents and three titles on the line.

GLORY 78 is headlined by kickboxing legend Badr Hari (106-15-0, 92 KO, Morocco), who will take rising heavyweight contender Arkadiusz Wrzosek (12-5-0, 7 KO, Poland) in the main event. Hari is coming off a third-round TKO loss to Benjamin Adegbuyi last December, while Wrzosek’s last appearance took place in November 2019, where he defeated Demoreo Dennis via second-round TKO.

In a highly anticipated rematch, Alex Pereira (33-6-0, 21 KO, Brazil) will defend the light heavyweight title against Artem Vakhitov (21-6-0, 8 KO, Russia). The two first battled in January at GLORY 77, where Pereira unified the light heavyweight title by narrowly edging Vakhitov by split decision. The judges’ decision sparked controversy around the kickboxing community, and both Pereira and Vakhitov will look to erase any doubt as to who the best light heavyweight on the planet is.

Two additional title fights will take place at GLORY 78 as well. As Alex Pereira is vacating the middleweight championship, Donovan Wisse (15-1-0, 8 KO, Suriname) will battle Yousri Belgaroui (27-6-0, 13 KO, Tunisia) for the undisputed middleweight title. This fight will be a rematch between Wisse and Belgaroui, which saw Wisse win the first fight by unanimous decision in May of 2019. In the lightweight division, Tyjani Beztati (19-4-0, 6 KO, Morocco) will clash with Elvis Gashi (23-1-0, 11 KO, Albania) for the division’s vacant title. The former title challengers are eager to show the world why they are the best lightweights in the world, now that the title has been vacated.

`

More Details on the GLORY 78 Fight Card

Completing the GLORY 78 fight card, three crucial heavyweight battles will take place. Tarik Khbabez (47-7-1, 26 KO, Morocco), will fight Antonio Plazibat (18-4-0,11 KO, Croatia). Khbabez looks to continue his momentum following an impressive showing in the GLORY 77 four-man heavyweight tournament, while Plazibat is coming off his first GLORY defeat in December. Additionally, Levi Rigters (11-1-0, 5 KO, Netherlands) will face Tomas Mozny (20-9-1, 6 KO, Slovakia). After winning the GLORY 76 four-man heavyweight tournament in December, Rigters lost his first career bout against Khbabez in a fight of the year contender at GLORY 77 in January. His opponent, Mozny, last fought in October 2019, where he came up short against Plazibat in a fight of the year winner. Nordine Mahieddine (26-10-0 ,12 KO, France) will battle K-1 veteran Raul Catinas (41-6-0, 33 KO, Romania), who is making his GLORY debut, in a fight that promises non-stop action.

Rounding out the card, light heavyweights Luis Tavares (63-8-0, 22 KO, Netherlands) and Sergej Maslobojev (31-5-0, 19 KO, Lithuania) look to make their case for a shot at the division’s title, as will welterweights Hamicha (38-2-0, 28 KO, Morocco) and Dmitry Menshikov (23-2-0, 18 KO, Russia). Lastly, French lightweight Guerric Billet (32-4-0, 14 KO, France) looks to secure his second consecutive GLORY win when he meets Itay Gershon (17-5-0, 6 KO, Israel) who holds a 4-1 record in GLORY.

GLORY 78 will be exclusively available on pay-per-view. GLORY is also exploring the possibility to have a limited audience at Rotterdam Ahoy. More details about the event will follow soon.

http://glorykickboxing.com/news/glo...the-card:981fdd17-c233-4921-9ca9-ef805e9e424e

What a stacked card guys!!!

Nice card but i'm not paying for it.

Nova44, I am wondering why have you decided not to pay for it? If the fans of the sport will not help Glory, there is a high chance that it will go out of business. The pandemic was a disaster for kombat sports...

Nova44, I am wondering why have you decided not to pay for it? If the fans of the sport will not help Glory, there is a high chance that it will go out of business. The pandemic was a disaster for kombat sports...

I paid for the last card and with all the problems it had (stream started late for some of us, the ring broke, the camera was showing the commentators instead of the match, the scorecards got messed up on the first fight and nobody spoke about it, it literally felt like an eternity between each fight) i regretted wasting my money.

Also, it's not my job to keep Glory in business.

I'll likely buy it provided I'm able to watch it live. I'll have to figure out the time difference aspect.

Back