Glory 59 Verhoeven vs Inocente

Well that shouldn't event matter, because he didn't go down because he got hit, so it could never be a KD. The ref was 100% wrong there and ZZ hit his head on the floor when he fell and that probably made him take an extra second
Okay, just thought the ref missinterperted the slip for really getting hurt by the punch because of how ZZ reacted

Okay, just thought the ref missinterperted the slip for really getting hurt by the punch because of how ZZ reacted
Yeah I thought so as well and the commentary did to at first, but then in the replay you saw he didn't got hit at all, but shit happens I guess.

Hopefully can get things going now with Bouzidi!

Last edited:
Woooow amazing KO, I guess it's going to be one of those nights for me

Groenhart now 1,44 so I added a bit to him, but I'm not going to chase to hard now. Still a whole lot of fights to go to make up for this bad start and I have some amazing prices for Bellator as well, so let's see what will happen.

If Groenhart doesn't win next against Jaraya I'm going to be tilting a bit haha. Jaraya used to fight on the local scene here in Holland in a weightclass below and he even lost some of his fight there before coming to Glory. He does have some power though, but there are levels to this.

Yeah I thought so as well and the commentary did to at first, but then in the replay you saw he didn't got hit at all, but shit happens I guess.

Hopefully can get things going now with Bouzidi!
Well that's the thing, the referee didn't get to see the replay either and made a wrong assumption based on what happened after

I wish I could get Murthel at such a price. I got a terrible price, but I am so confident he smashes delusional Jaraya who has been smack talking him all week and who really belongs at the lightweight division.

Well that's the thing, the referee didn't get to see the replay either and made a wrong assumption based on what happened after
Yeah but he should have a clear view as the referee, we only have the video they show us, but it is what it is. I'm moving on.

I wish I could get Murthel at such a price. I got a terrible price, but I am so confident he smashes delusional Jaraya who has been smack talking him all week and who really belongs at the lightweight division.
I took Groenhart at -300 before, but his price got better today

Yeah I don;t know if you ever watch Enfusion kickboxing? That's the local scene here and Jaraya is a total hot head, he even hit a judge after one of his last fights before coming to Glory.

I already liked Nabiev a lot, but now that he's training with Rico I like him even more, let's gooooooo Nabiev!!!

What a performance that was, especially because Danenberg is no joke either and Nabiev made it look quite easy

Burger King boy about to get smashed.

Back