Reaction score
Gzn1cUK.jpg

Unibet lines

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-09-24 at 11.46.24 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2018-09-24 at 11.46.24 AM.png
    239.3 KB · Views: 16
Unibet lines
Odds were even better, already smashed Nabiev and Roosmalen and took Beztati as well, very happy with the prices I got

EDIT:
Took Zouggary and the over 2.5 in the ME as well.

Last edited:
Verhoeven - Inocente:
Verhoeven will win this, but Inocente is hard to finish so I went with the over 2.5 @1,70. I see Verhoeven winning by late stoppage or decision.

Nabiev - Danenberg:

Really confident in Nabiev to get the victory over Danenberg, he is more experienced and fought and beat world class competition in Holzken and Doumbé and @1,85 this is the bet I like the most for this card.

Zouggary - Ulianov:
Zouggary is the overall better fighter and has much higher output and should get the victory over Ulianov and I happily took him @1,55

Groenhart - Jaraya:
I have Groenhart @1,33 in some doubles. Jaraya has some power, but I think he's undersized at WW and Groenhart will probably make this look easy.

Beztati - Baya:
I think this is a really close fight, so I'm happy to take the more active and taller fighter Beztati @2,08.

Roosmalen - Kiatmookao:
A lot of people think Petch won their first fight and so do I, but even without the point deduction, Roosmalen would have won on the scorecards. The judges really like Robins pressure game and in close fights (that he should have probably lost) he mostly gets the decision. I think because of that decision loss in their first fight, Petch will be more aggressive this time and will try to move forward more and stand his ground, this could open him up to be countered more against van Roosmalen who is almost impossible to push backwards himself. With his relentless pressure and counters to the kicks of Petch I see Roosmalen winning another close decision in Amsterdam, but I'm not to happy about my bet @1,55 anymore.

Combat sports oddsmaker Nick Kalikas recently released odds for the card, and the opening odds courtesy of BetDSI are posted below:
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

GLORY Kickboxing 59: Amsterdam
September 29, 2018
Johan Cruyff Arena
Amsterdam, Netherlands

MAIN CARD - 3:00PM EDT - ESPN3

Glory Heavyweight Title

Guto Inocente +600
Rico Verhoeven -1200

Over 2.5 -190
Under 2.5 +150
-

Glory Featherweight Title

Petchpanomrung Kiatmookao +145
Robin van Roosmalen -185

Over 4.5 -270
Under 4.5 +190
-

Welterweight

Christian Baya -120
Tyjani Beztati -120

Over 2.5 -300
Under 2.5 +220
-

Heavyweight

D'Angelo Marshall -120
Jamal Ben Saddik -120

Over 1.5 -170
Under 1.5 +130
------------------------

Our friends over at Unibet are also offering lines on the "Superfight Series" check out the odds below.

Mohammed Jaraya +205
Murthel Groenhart -305

Michael Duut +130
Mourad Bouzidi -182

Daniel Skvor +110
Roel Mannaart -155

Eyevan Danenberg +135
Alim Nabiev -186

Aleksei Ulianov +170
Zakaria Zouggary -250

as a muay thai fan, i find it unbearable to watch glory. do you guys actually enjoy kickboxing or are you just watching as a opportunity to make money?

as a muay thai fan, i find it unbearable to watch glory. do you guys actually enjoy kickboxing or are you just watching as a opportunity to make money?
For me both, but kickboxing is really big here in the Netherlands, so it's what I'm used to, but I get what you're saying and I would like the rules to be slightly different for entertainment value.

Odds out on DSI finally. It's really disappointing that the SuperFight Series bouts have no odds. Hopefully they add those, as there are some excellent bouts on there that I have strong leans for. So far I took RvR at -185 over Petch; Rico/Guto Over 2½ at -190 and Marshall/Ben Saddik Over 1½ at -170. Also managed a place a tiny bet on Tyjani Beztati at +177 elsewhere. I'm limited to win $100 on these DSI openers, not sure if that's because I keep jumping on these early lines and winning or that's the early limit for everyone now. I could've swore I was allowed to win $250 on the openers last card.

I love Glory and am very entertained by it. The elbows in muay thai do add another dimension that changes the clinch game and that would be nice to see too. I used to enjoy Lion Fight which is no longer on AXS TV and is now only behind FloCombat's paywall, since it was just about the only major full rules muay thai on tv in English. They almost never had odds, so no betting anyway.

Odds out on DSI finally. It's really disappointing that the SuperFight Series bouts have no odds. Hopefully they add those, as there are some excellent bouts on there that I have strong leans for. So far I took RvR at -185 over Petch; Rico/Guto Over 2½ at -190 and Marshall/Ben Saddik Over 1½ at -170. Also managed a place a tiny bet on Tyjani Beztati at +177 elsewhere. I'm limited to win $100 on these DSI openers, not sure if that's because I keep jumping on these early lines and winning or that's the early limit for everyone now. I could've swore I was allowed to win $250 on the openers last card.
Woow +177 on Beztati is amazing, I outright favour him. This is what I got so far:
Schermafbeelding 2018-09-28 om 18.13.53.png
Wanted to bet a whole lot more on Zouggary, but they wouldn't let me and all those weird amounts are from those fucking limits I have everywhere.

Back