Global Warming "expert" sentenced to 32 months for fraud, says lying was a 'rush'

Beale took 33 airplane trips between 2003 and 2011, costing the government $266,190. On 70 percent of those, he traveled first class and stayed at high end hotels, charging more than twice the government’s allowed per diem limit. But his expense vouchers were routinely approved by another EPA official, a colleague of Beale’s, whose conduct is now being reviewed by the inspector general, according to congressional investigators briefed on the report.

32 months? Out early on good behavior?

worth it.

Imagine how many of these bozos would have been around if Grandma Isis had won

There are a shit ton of scrubs getting paid insane money in the government sector. It's crazy.

you dont want the most successful businessmen in the world?

who do you want? politicians? less successful businessmen?
You're right, we should make sure the country is run by and for giant corporations. What could go wrong?

Man the government sure is efficient and on the ball. Lets give them more responsibility.

Man the government sure is efficient and on the ball. Lets give them more responsibility.

There's always waste in the system. Weigh the pros and cons of the EPA and it becomes clear to anyone that's not a shill, that the EPA is well worth having.

It's always funny to me that the right makes this argument that every problem with government can be solved by reducing the size of government. And that's not because that's a bad argument (it is) but more because it's not actually an argument for reducing the size of government, it's an argument for anarchism.

This is the dumbasses we allow run these programs?

It took you 10 fucking years to retire this guy?

Monkeys I swear.

There's always waste in the system. Weigh the pros and cons of the EPA and it becomes clear to anyone that's not a shill, that the EPA is well worth having.

It's always funny to me that the right makes this argument that every problem with government can be solved by reducing the size of government. And that's not because that's a bad argument (it is) but more because it's not actually an argument for reducing the size of government, it's an argument for anarchism.

How many years have you worked for the government? And the private sector? Ive done both, this is an example..there are so sooo many more. And no, its not an argument for anarchism ya goof. That would be no government.

Last edited:
He's just going deeper into undercover for the CIA

Listen to the right wingers on this forum, clearly the Donald is draining the swamp by keeping all the top Republicans around AND appointing the biggest corporations in the world (LITERALLY) into the oval office. What a revolutionary :rolleyes:
It's the eggnog talking

Scamming the system is frowned upon now?

I thought that "just makes him smart".

Remove the position from the EPA. It is obviously not necessary.

you dont want the most successful businessmen in the world?

who do you want? politicians? less successful businessmen?
IDK, but Trump and his constituents thought it was important to get corporatism out of politics. Anti-corporatism seemed to be the buzzword this election. Not sure why it is a non-issue now and at this point celebrated.

Maybe it was just one of those cool things to say to make one sound different and unique.

IDK, but Trump and his constituents thought it was important to get corporatism out of politics. Anti-corporatism seemed to be the buzzword this election. Not sure why it is a non-issue now and at this point celebrated.

Maybe it was just one of those cool things to say to make one sound different and unique.

i dont think so, one of his selling points was to get carl icahn and other rich business people to negotiate our deals instead of politicians. kept bringing up the iran deal in reference to it

there is a difference between companies using lobbyists to control politicians and putting former-CEOs into cabinet positions. the difference being which "team" the politicians are playing for

i dont think so, one of his selling points was to get carl icahn and other rich business people to negotiate our deals instead of politicians. kept bringing up the iran deal in reference to it

there is a difference between companies using lobbyists to control politicians and putting former-CEOs into cabinet positions. the difference being which "team" the politicians are playing for
I don't see it that way. Not sure how these same people who are villified as donors are essentially going to gain this major altruism when they simply no longer have to lobby anymore and can directly affect policy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back