Media Gleison Tibau Bless

I think the optics of Tibau making Rory's takedowns look weak had a big impact. He was basically manhandling him at points. Visually, it looked like he was just running into a brick wall and being forced to point fight to a decision. Body language matters a lot to some judges. I maintain that's why Gastelum got the decision over Jacare.

Why do you post such dumb shit if you don't watch fights?

Rory won the fight everywhere and you come in here and say this lmao, stick to the heavies.
LMAO was to expose yourself as a dumbass

Regardless of this fight being a robbery it's clear to literally everyone but you that Rory is a shell of his former self

LMAO was to expose yourself as a dumbass

Regardless of this fight being a robbery it's clear to literally everyone but you that Rory is a shell of his former self
You not watching the fight =/= exposing others

Hilarious how a guy whos a shell of his former self still won convincingly in every facet of a fight

You exposed yourself as an idiot.

That piss is hot and that win possibly being overturned. Also general fond congrats to Tibau. Battle tested gritty veteran

After rewatching it. Yea it was a "close" fight". Tibau "won" it but it was very close. The only man to "beat" Khabib" and now the great rory mcdonald.

Imagine being happy about a robbery.

There will be somebody sacked for this result! Rory takes no chances these days with his health but anyone could see that was his win. No one on earth could give Tibau either of the first 2 rounds.
This might be good for Rory. If you want his we will need the old Rory back. Just let rip for a few fights!

It was a close fight lol. Tibau backed Rory several times in the first and was landing heavy shots in the feet. All Rory did in the first was was get his back and attempt a rear naked choke. The second round I scored for Rory and the third I gave to Tibau. Rory might of landed more shots but he never really stunned or did any significant impact to Tibua. Tibua had more significant moments and more damage to Rory.IMO

To be honest it could of went either way. I wouldn’t of been mad if the gave it to Rory either, he got two takedowns and out landed Tibua. But it’s a close fight that could of gone either way. No way it was a total Robbery or “the worse robbery in the last 15 years”.

Man, I didn't think it was so out of this world of a decision as everyone else. Ima rewatch but I could see 1-1 going into the 3rd and what the judges saw in the 3rd. However most people are real hot on this one including Rory himself which is kinda surprising.

Yep total agreed. Unfortunately people are Bias ams had it in their head that Tibua was a shot fighter and Rory is top 10 in the world. Honestly most of them are probably just Rory fanboys too.

God he’s so juiced

Bro he looks like project nemesis from resident evil. A total badass and mutant.

Im never one to cry robbery, this was a robbery. A real robbery. Not a close fight that could've gone either way.

Lol it was a close fight if you liked it or not. Rory might of out landed him but never got him with significant strikes that forced Tibua to go backwards or rocked him. However Tibua landed some heavy shots that pushed Rory back. However they could of easily have it to Rory too.

Imagine being happy about a robbery.

Except it wasn’t. It was a close fight with a former top 10 welterweight of the world. He was fighting at lightweight and was a 50/50 fighter, I would be happy too. The juice and peds does wonders for older fighters in their later years.

It was a close fight lol. Tibau backed Rory several times in the first and was landing heavy shots in the feet. All Rory did in the first was was get his back and attempt a rear naked choke. The second round I scored for Rory and the third I gave to Tibau. Rory might of landed more shots but he never really stunned or did any significant impact to Tibua. Tibua had more significant moments and more damage to Rory.IMO

To be honest it could of went either way. I wouldn’t of been mad if the gave it to Rory either, he got two takedowns and out landed Tibua. But it’s a close fight that could of gone either way. No way it was a total Robbery or “the worse robbery in the last 15 years”.

Yep total agreed. Unfortunately people are Bias ams had it in their head that Tibua was a shot fighter and Rory is top 10 in the world. Honestly most of them are probably just Rory fanboys too.

Bro he looks like project nemesis from resident evil. A total badass and mutant.

Lol it was a close fight if you liked it or not. Rory might of out landed him but never got him with significant strikes that forced Tibua to go backwards or rocked him. However Tibua landed some heavy shots that pushed Rory back. However they could of easily have it to Rory too.

Except it wasn’t. It was a close fight with a former top 10 welterweight of the world. He was fighting at lightweight and was a 50/50 fighter, I would be happy too. The juice and peds does wonders for older fighters in their later years.
Tibau did much better than expected, but he did not win that fight. It was a robbery.
30-27 MacDonald is a much more reasonable score than 28-28 Tibau.

https://www.mmafighting.com/2021/6/...view-gleison-tibau-vs-rory-macdonald-at-pfl-5

Tibau beat Khabib 30-27

Tibau lost to Rory 30-27

imo

Watch finally the fight... would not called it a robbery. I think he was ahead of Rory if you count power punches. Rory body language was pretty bad. Would not called it a robbery.

Watch finally the fight... would not called it a robbery. I think he was ahead of Rory if you count power punches. Rory body language was pretty bad. Would not called it a robbery.

Lol exactly! Gleison landed more significant strikes while Rory landed more love taps.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back