Media Gleison Tibau Bless

Only man to stop khabibs takedowns

If they fought again today, he wouldn't be able to do the same thing. Khabib's takedowns have improved drastically, he was relying mostly on the single leg in all his fights up to Tibau but in his next fight against Abel Trujillo, he started clinching and working from there. DC/AKA really helped him.

How far the mighty have fallen. Rory mac was an absolute beast but that lawler fight changed him. He gave his life for the sport and our entertainment and the UFC threw him out like a dirty old cat.

Fuck dana white.

How far the mighty have fallen. Rory mac was an absolute beast but that lawler fight changed him. He gave his life for the sport and our entertainment and the UFC threw him out like a dirty old cat.

Fuck dana white.

Act like Dana does all the dirty work? These people sign the contract. Maybe their managers are idiots?

Tibau has a crazy resume, hes fought everyone.

Wasnt this a controversial decision though?
It was but it's Tibau. Rory should be finishing him at this point or dominating him decisively. I don't think anyone scored a round for Tibau aside from these judges.

Great counter-argument.

My thoughts on the corona virus?

Fuck off.

Whyre you getting so mad? Im just trying to gauge you as a person. Do you think the virus is a conspiracy? Do you think its legitimate? Somewhere in the middle?

Whyre you getting so mad? Im just trying to gauge you as a person. Do you think the virus is a conspiracy? Do you think its legitimate? Somewhere in the middle?

Not getting mad. Not getting into a virus debate discussing fights. Go to the war room for politics.

Im never one to cry robbery, this was a robbery. A real robbery. Not a close fight that could've gone either way.
What's ironic is that it's almost always exclusively close fights that are called robberies. I wasn't watching the fight with my eyes on the screen the entire time but when I watched the decision and turn it off as soon as I heard Rory's name I said "wut?".

Khabib lost to Tibau, and then since that fight has only fought strikers that he could control on the ground. He's not as dominant as people think, he just cherrypicked the latter half of his career very carefully to avoid anyone that could test him in grappling.
<BidenShutIt>

Tibau learned from the GOAT (Khabib) how to be more aggressive and really want the win!

Tibau can now add the Red King to his illustrious resume:
- Thiago Alves
- Adriano Martins
- Jeremy Stephens
- Caol Uno
- RDA
- Trinaldo
- Varner
- Pat Healy
- Norman Parke
- Will Brooks
- Rory Macdonald

Tibau Bless
Khabib Bless

Do they TEST in PFL?

Still can't believe that Nick Diaz easily KO'd Tibau with ground and pound, but Khabib couldn't even get him to the mat.

Did you even watch the fight? Lol clear as day 30-27 rory
Even being absolutely biased In scoring to tibau I can only see him getting a round, if even
Judges were definitely Crack addicts

One of the worst decisions I have ever seen.

One of the worst decisions I have ever seen.
Legitimately the worst I've ever seen in like the 15 years I've followed this sport
Nobody cares much though cause it's pfl and people think rory is washed lol

Wrong decision, imo. Rory won the fight.

But Rory did poke Tibau in the eye's twice, surprised no point was taken.

Wasn't a bad fight. Not upset at the decision, even though I thought Rory won.
Three eye pokes.

Yes, and now Werdum is out indefinitely, and I honestly don't think Pettis is winning the tourney. WSOF gave us Moraes and Gaethje, but PFL now seems to be in a Bellator mode of getting over-the-hill UFC guys to try and get viewers to tune in. I admit that Kayla Harrison is a legit PFL prospect, but other than her, they have not produced a notable fighter in a few years.

I like their tourney / points format a lot, and I appreciate the workmanship of dudes like Schulte, Palmer, and Cooper. I really do hope PFL succeeds, and I do realize that in order to do so, they need to have a few "name" fighters to bring in viewers - I just don't want them to go all the way Bellator with it.
Laughs in Magomedkerimov

Back