Give your respect to Heath Herring

Pretty fascinating story too. He and his brother scouted out by the dutch at some random local show in the mid 90s and they went to train in europe.

Well picture some crazy old man on the street corner, screaming all day about how us stupid idiots need to show our appreciation for the Roman empire and everything that it did for us. He does this for months on end and won't budge on his stance no matter what.

Then one day he starts howling about how Congress needs to accept the Iran deal because it's the first step on a long road to a more secure region. Yeah, he's not exactly wrong but you just need to consider the source a moment. Then you find out after talking with him a bit that he's only so adamant about it because the Roman empire struck exactly that kind of deal once and it led to peace.

My point is people coming in to rustle you about Herring might just be doing it to poke the crazy old man with a stick you've taken the side of.

Don't care, Heath rules. Everything else is petty.

I wonder if his fight with Lesnar was one of the fixed fights wanderlei talks about

Mirgs fixed it by blinding Herring's eye so Brock could break his orbital.

If you watch that gif it looks like Herrig just stands in front of Brock and let's him land that shot. Not saying it didn't hurt him but looks kinda weird.

If you watch that gif it looks like Herrig just stands in front of Brock and let's him land that shot. Not saying it didn't hurt him but looks kinda weird.

That was a miscalculation on Heath's part, thinking he was out of range, but A: Brock has like 80+ inch reach, and Herring's depth perception was likely off due to the eye poke from the ref.

Hey Kiki, what's up with the 2008 pic in your av?

We were talking about weight gaining abilities in another thread and I put it on. I kind of like it so I left it up:)

I weighed 191 pounds here. I gained 29 pounds in 1 year, when I started to lift weights way more and eating a lot of cheese, while searching for the optimal combo of explosiveness, strength, speed, quickness and fighting skills . I made a huge jump in strength in 1 year. I went from 220 pound 1 rep bench press to 290 pound 1 rep bench press for example. And I trained every muscle of my body every day. No roids or even protein shakes.

I'm saying this because, people were doubting Fedor's ability to put on some weight naturally and loking more buff now, without any help from roids.

I was one sexy son of my mom, but I was too weak for being a complete fighting machine:) I could dunk though:D

respect-cod-620x350.jpg

F

seriously one of the funniest things I've read on here in awhile.

Well picture some crazy old man on the street corner, screaming all day about how us stupid idiots need to show our appreciation for the Roman empire and everything that it did for us. He does this for months on end and won't budge on his stance no matter what.

Then one day he starts howling about how Congress needs to accept the Iran deal because it's the first step on a long road to a more secure region. Yeah, he's not exactly wrong but you just need to consider the source a moment. Then you find out after talking with him a bit that he's only so adamant about it because the Roman empire struck exactly that kind of deal once and it led to peace.

My point is people coming in to rustle you about Herring might just be doing it to poke the crazy old man with a stick you've taken the side of.

LOL.

You can simply ignore my threads and posts:)

Like I do most of the stuff that doesn't interrest me:)

This thread is meant for Heath Herring fans to reminiscent.

I still stand behind my every thread and you haters never ever bring any good arguments to any of my discussions.

My advice is that you stay out of a conversation, if you have nothing intelligent to add.

And people do need to respect and know history. Because without understanding the value of history, today doesn't matter, because it to will soon be history.

I feel sorry for your dead relatives. You probably yell at your mom every time she mentions her great grandfather:)

where is this dude, hasnt fought in ages

Haha, well when you put it like that ...

That was a miscalculation on Heath's part, thinking he was out of range, but A: Brock has like 80+ inch reach, and Herring's depth perception was likely off due to the eye poke from the ref.

I think it was 100% that at that point nobody was taking into account Brock's inhuman reach. Herring thought he was out of range but he was right at the end of Brock's punch. Just perfect range to get hit as hard as possible.

Wow Wow Wow. I'm naked on this one with my super power red blanket as a shield from hungry eyes;)

You people need to relax:)

You had hair? Did you shave your head because of your sympathies for Hitler? That thread was just getting good before it was deleted!

I started to lift weights way more and eating a lot of cheese :D

Charlie? Is that you?

"How much cheese is too much cheese?"

"Any amount of cheese! Any amount of cheese is too much cheese on a date, Charlie!"

Back