Give Me The Option To Watch With No Commentary.

People always want change. Imagine if MMA never had commentators, youd enjoy fights, like the one youd mentioned. Some of them would really resonate with you. And it wont be long before the vast majority start complaining about no commentary. In other words, wel find a way to complain about anything.

Its two guys talking, ITS NOT THAT BIG A DEAL. You can still watch the actual fight. The best solution is to hire good commentators, Rogan is good sometimes, but for the most part they aren't very good. So i'm all for that. Guys who dont talk a lot, dont state the obvious, dont advertise bud light while BJ Penn is applying the RnC.

To be honest I agree. I often rewatch fights on mute however you miss out on hearing the impact of shots, the crowd, the fighters breathing and their corners advise, etc.etc.

Itd be cool to have all of that but minus Joe screaming and Goldie trying to sell me something. All respect to them though, there are very few out there who are better.

You have that option. It's called mute.

Mute mutes out the impact thuds and groans as well.

Sometimes I wonder if the other English speaking countries like UK & Australia have their own alternate English commentary.

supernova said:
I love how you can even hear Fedor's foot slide on the mat right before throwing and Big John telling Brett he did good but it was over.

And dat punch. Wow.

Yeah, that was great. I'd like to watch all fights that way.

Lol at all the shit comments in this thread not grasping a singe thing TS is saying.

I totally agree. I wake up every morning, wishing that I lived in a world where you could toggle commentary off and just listen to the sound in the arena.
But I'm guessing they won't do it, since the UFC is paid big bucks for having Goldberg/Anik advertise for different products during the event.

In the spirit of this post I give you this. Go to the 14:02 mark.

[YT]yuSvVOE-Eac[/YT]

Beautiful.
I think I dislocated my jaw from watching that KO. The sound really intensifies it.

I wish the UFC would let me watch fights with the fight audio, corner advice and crowd noises but no commentary too. That would be just grand.

Hopefully they do it in the future but I can imagine them being too proud of Goldie and Rogan, even as bad as they may be, to allow the option.

It'd be a nice option. Won't happen tho.

P.s. Low reading comprehension in this here thread.

Beautiful.
I think I dislocated my jaw from watching that KO. The sound really intensifies it.

fedroghead.gif

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back