Opinion Give Credit When It's Due - Trump Looks Presidential AF Here

Read it again. I didn't edit it out. It's my very last sentence. Comprehension is your friend.

"The bombing campaigns helped wipe out ISIS. I guess you are against too? Everyone, but you apparently was good with that one." -
Whippy McGee

ISIS in Yemen and Afghanistan?

<Dany07>

I love your post @Jackie Blue but even a broken clock is right twice a day. Picking Bolton from the start was a bad choice and knowing trumps insecurity, Bolton chiding trump on the taliban talks was the tipping point imo. It’s easy to say now that trump stopped Bolton from attacking iran and he is a hawk, but trump got voters by saying he “loved war”.

I still can’t believe how close Hillary came to being President. I mean that is just terrifying.
Well it would basically have been the same thing as always but maybe an extra war to fund

His only instinct is self preservation and aggrandizement. I seriously doubt he gives a single fuck about any humans besides himself and maybe Ivanka.

If bombing Iran polled well their country would already be cratered.
I have zero delusions about what type of person he is. I suspect he is probably better than Hillary would have been with regards to regime change wars and proxy wars and other aspects of foreign policy. She would be better on domestic policy.

I'm highly critical of Trump when warranted and I view him more negatively than positively, but I absolutely love how he's stood up against Bolton and the neocons and military industrial complex (MIC). In this regard, this is where Trump's presidency may be a blessing in disguise. I feel like not only would Hillary capitulate to the neocons and MIC, but she's basically one of them. I believe she would have escalated the situations in Syria, Russia, Iran, Venezuela, etc. and the media would have rallied around her and there'd be all this pressure to suppress dissent and dismiss it as sexist.

I think we have a good chance to get Bernie or at least Warren in the White House and even Warren is a lot better than Hillary. 4 years of Trump followed by at least 4 years of Bernie or Warren is better than 8 years of Hillary to me. When Trump talks about Bolton and the neocons and how we've wasted trillions overseas, it's the most clear and coherent and intelligent, and yes, presidential, that I've ever heard him.

Trump presidency is a joke . The man is incoherent and ignorant.

I'm highly critical of Trump when warranted and I view him more negatively than positively, but I absolutely love how he's stood up against Bolton and the neocons and military industrial complex (MIC). In this regard, this is where Trump's presidency may be a blessing in disguise. I feel like not only would Hillary capitulate to the neocons and MIC, but she's basically one of them. I believe she would have escalated the situations in Syria, Russia, Iran, Venezuela, etc. and the media would have rallied around her and there'd be all this pressure to suppress dissent and dismiss it as sexist.

I think we have a good chance to get Bernie or at least Warren in the White House and even Warren is a lot better than Hillary. 4 years of Trump followed by at least 4 years of Bernie or Warren is better than 8 years of Hillary to me. When Trump talks about Bolton and the neocons and how we've wasted trillions overseas, it's the most clear and coherent and intelligent, and yes, presidential, that I've ever heard him.

But the libs were spinning this firing that Trump was so war-crazed that even Bolton thought he was nuts...

Trump presidency is a joke . The man is incoherent and ignorant.
Right, but these things are not mutually exclusive. Hillary is intelligent and articulate and all that, but she has a worldview that does not benefit common people, it causes her to have poor judgment, like in Libya and Syria. She's too entrenched with the neocons.

In this regard, this is where Trump's presidency may be a blessing in disguise.
It's not really "in disguise" given that "America first"-style non-intervention was the major foreign policy theme of Trump's 2016 campaign....

Right, but these things are not mutually exclusive. Hillary is intelligent and articulate and all that, but she has a worldview that does not benefit common people, it causes her to have poor judgment, like in Libya and Syria. She's too entrenched with the neocons.

Hillary is terrible too lol

Back