Opinion Give Credit When It's Due - Trump Looks Presidential AF Here

It's good to see many on the Left admit what most people know is true. Hillary Clinton is a war monger, and Trump does not fall in line with the Neo-Con bastards. I did like having Bolton around to scare people, but I don't want us going to war without rock solid cause, and we don't have it by a long shot.

Hillary Clinton got off on deposing Khadaffi. She's one twisted person. It's another reason why the Clinton regime hates on Tulsi Gabbard. She too is against needless wars.

The joke's on you.

Dude, he is a troll who brings very little content. I wouldn't sweat that.

I am a Conservatarian and appreciate that Trump has not had a hair trigger on military actions. I fall in line with a despise of the Neo-Cons, but see there presence as a necessary evil, just to keep foreign entities unsure if we will kick the crap out of them. I liked Bolton around, but not his policies. I fall in line with the Tulsi Gabbard approach. You better have a damn good reason, and we don't. Hillary got off on Libya. In her speaking events she goes on with glee on how she took out Khadaffi. I won't her nowhere near power ever again.

Not the kind of response that convinces one that you're not a lunatic. :)

Clinton herself was Obama's most important FP adviser, and would likely have most of the same FP advisers he did. They wouldn't be exactly the same, of course (and wouldn't face the same choices anyway so even if they were, we'd expect some different policies), but there's no reason to expect that they'd be much different. Or no good reason (the idiot TS's reasons are that she was a conservative in college 50-plus years ago, that she's "entrenched with the neocons," and that's she's somehow both a neoliberal and neocon).
Most neocons are also neoliberals. Neoliberalism is an economic philosophy which often benefits from neoconservative foreign policy. Defense contractors and others made fortunes in Iraq and Afghanistan. Just because you're ignorant of how these special interests benefit and align with one another and how they corrupt our leaders via campaign finance, doesn't mean I'm a lunatic. You're either ignorant, wilfully ignorant or corrupt yourself.

It's good to see many on the Left admit what most people know is true. Hillary Clinton is a war monger, and Trump does not fall in line with the Neo-Con bastards. I did like having Bolton around to scare people, but I don't want us going to war without rock solid cause, and we don't have it by a long shot.

Hillary Clinton got off on deposing Khadaffi. She's one twisted person. It's another reason why the Clinton regime hates on Tulsi Gabbard. She too is against needless wars.

Trump increased the military budget by like 25%, increased international bombing campaigns, lowered oversight on them, abandoned multiple arms treaties and increased international arms sales..

Trump increased the military budget by like 25%, increased international bombing campaigns, lowered oversight on them, abandoned multiple arms treaties and increased international arms sales..
He has both good and bad instincts on defense and foreign policy. He definitely spends too much on the military.

So dumb.

"Increasing the Military Budget, lowered oversight on them, abandoned multiple arms treaties and increased international arms sales", does not mean increasing military action against foreign nations. Often, conversing with you is like ramming my head into a beer can. I crush the can, but it just isn't worth it.

The bombing campaigns helped wipe out ISIS. I guess you are against too? Everyone, but you apparently was good with that one.

So dumb.

"Increasing the Military Budget, lowered oversight on them, abandoned multiple arms treaties and increased international arms sales", does not mean increasing military action against foreign nations. Often, conversing with you is like ramming my head into a beer can. I crush the can, but it just isn't worth it.

The bombing campaigns helped wipe out ISIS. I guess you are against too? Everyone, but you apparently was good with that one.

Obama killed more terrorists than Trump with less civilian casualties..

He also got OBL.

Also ISIS is resurging despite Trump's bombings.

Obama killed more terrorists than Trump with less civilian casualties..

lol... another Leftwing mindless talking point. ISIS slaughtered most of those civilians and you want to attribute them to Trump. Thanks for more idiocy.

giphy.gif

lol... another Leftwing mindless talking point. ISIS slaughtered most of those civilians and you want to attribute them to Trump. Thanks for more idiocy.

giphy.gif

Lol when I say civilian casualties I mean casualties from American bombings..

So dumb.

Also,

I like how you edited this out and still ended up being wrong anyway.

increased international bombing campaigns

Last edited:
He deserves no credit. The deficit has only increased under this dumb shit under his "boom" economy.

Most neocons are also neoliberals. Neoliberalism is an economic philosophy which often benefits from neoconservative foreign policy. Defense contractors and others made fortunes in Iraq and Afghanistan. Just because you're ignorant of how these special interests benefit and align with one another and how they corrupt our leaders via campaign finance, doesn't mean I'm a lunatic. You're either ignorant, wilfully ignorant or corrupt yourself.

LOL! Yeah, man, anyone who doesn't accept your crazy ranting must be part of the conspiracy. Can't argue with that. :)

He has both good and bad instincts on defense and foreign policy. He definitely spends too much on the military.

His only instinct is self preservation and aggrandizement. I seriously doubt he gives a single fuck about any humans besides himself and maybe Ivanka.

If bombing Iran polled well their country would already be cratered.

Dude, he is a troll who brings very little content. I wouldn't sweat that.

I am a Conservatarian and appreciate that Trump has not had a hair trigger on military actions. I fall in line with a despise of the Neo-Cons, but see there presence as a necessary evil, just to keep foreign entities unsure if we will kick the crap out of them. I liked Bolton around, but not his policies. I fall in line with the Tulsi Gabbard approach. You better have a damn good reason, and we don't. Hillary got off on Libya. In her speaking events she goes on with glee on how she took out Khadaffi. I won't her nowhere near power ever again.
"Foreign entities"?? Who?
Who is this big bad boogie man that we are all supposed to be afraid of?
Why do we need to scare people in 2019? We're in bumfuck no where countries like Afghanistan, and bragging about killing nothings like ISIS. This need to swing our dick around is what is fueling the MIC. We don't need to make anyone scared, and nothing countries and organizations like ISIS wouldn't be a concern if we hadnt fucked with them in the first place.

There was absolutely zero benefit to having Bolton in the White House. Lol nobody was fucking scared of that dork. All that did with Iran was make them want to protect themselves more. And NK definitely wouldn't of cowered if Bolton tried his hard ass approach with them.

I'm highly critical of Trump when warranted and I view him more negatively than positively, but I absolutely love how he's stood up against Bolton and the neocons and military industrial complex (MIC). In this regard, this is where Trump's presidency may be a blessing in disguise. I feel like not only would Hillary capitulate to the neocons and MIC, but she's basically one of them. I believe she would have escalated the situations in Syria, Russia, Iran, Venezuela, etc. and the media would have rallied around her and there'd be all this pressure to suppress dissent and dismiss it as sexist.

I think we have a good chance to get Bernie or at least Warren in the White House and even Warren is a lot better than Hillary. 4 years of Trump followed by at least 4 years of Bernie or Warren is better than 8 years of Hillary to me. When Trump talks about Bolton and the neocons and how we've wasted trillions overseas, it's the most clear and coherent and intelligent, and yes, presidential, that I've ever heard him.

Hespect... for giving credit where due. I try to do the same for the Dems when they get it right every once in a while. Cheers @Jackie Blue .

<GinJuice>

Last edited:
Also,

I like how you edited this out and still ended up being wrong anyway.

increased international bombing campaigns

Read it again. I didn't edit it out. It's my very last sentence. Comprehension is your friend.

"The bombing campaigns helped wipe out ISIS. I guess you are against too? Everyone, but you apparently was good with that one." -
Whippy McGee

Back