• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

Girls Vs Mcgregor (Taekwondo kicks)

McGregors kicks look effective and powerful, the girls do not.

You serious? even in padwork Conor is clearly superior, what are you trying to show? that a human can move faster if they put no weight behind the movement? Great thread.

His bread and butter is boxing. Who cares how bad he is in taekwondo? And he doesnt even look that bad, relatively speaking.

I agree he might not look like a world champion in TKD he doesn't look bad either.
You would not expect a fighter only training for a year or 2 in BJJ to look like a world beater y would u expect the same in other fighting styles?

lol wtf is your point TS? One is pure TKD & the other is an MMA training TKD style kicks.
Yes, McGregor's kicks might pale in comparison compare to certain people but it is still impressive.

I bet Conor has never done THIS! :icon_chee

HeavenlySkinnyEmeraldtreeskink.gif

The way Conor does that drill sliding across the wall both directions is actually quite hard to do well. It impressed me.

Ok all male insecurities aside, those girls can kick! That was a fun watch.

for sure, and also training well doesn't mean you'll have the timing and coldness to apply it proper in a fight, but still, Mcgregor fans keep praising the guy for a mediocre training video like this.

You talked about speed and explosiveness but who really gives a fuck how fast and explosive those girls are when they are so damn inaccurate? Conor so much more accurate, and that is what gets you the knockout, accuracy. You could be the fastest and most explosive guy, but if you miss the target what does it matter?

Another fucking thing, you are comparing how fast the 80 or maybe 90 pound bodies move vs how fast a 160-170 pound body moves. It is EXTREMELY rare for someone that weights twice as much to move that fast.

You were asking if we are impressed by his training. I don't give a fuck about his training. What I am impressed by is what he does in the ring in front of thousands of people. Let's see those little girls do that.

Last edited:
conor mcgregor is the future and people should learn from his example. he's the real deal

sorry, Conor's are better than those young ladies.

And they'd all get taken down by a good wrestler ;)

I fear not the man who has practiced 10,000 kicks once, but I fear the man who has practiced one kick 10,000 times.
[/url]

Back