Girlfriend of two yeArs is breaking up wit me....

I'm sorry to hear that, it sucks so much. I always enjoy reading your posts here man, I wish you the best. It sounds cliche, but you'll literally find someone new when you least expect it. Happened to me 4 years ago and I've never been happier.

and I am drrrrrrunk as fuck. Probably regret this thread tomorrow. Meantime, everyone tell em what my problems are, wraith exception to gayness.

That wraith isn actually with, but I am drinking,

@GhostZ06 @Zer @bobbyboulders even though he is in jail forever. @Kühle Hand Luke Id even take a long winded self congratulatory pretentious windbag post from @A.A. Riggs at this Point

Lets all talk about the worst things theyve done to the best things that ever happened to them.

@ClubFoot did you bang an EVEN FATTER chick?

Everybody, LOOK, CLUBFOOT BANGED A HUGE FATTY,.

@everyone else on sherdog.

Did @NoGoodNamesLeft change his name?

She was never yours, it was just your turn.

give yourself a week or 2 and Morn or whatever people do and truly move on after those 2 weeks.

You’ve gotta be a little proud by the amount of times you’ve reposted that story. I know it almost as well as the palms of my hand.
It’s my coping mechanism.

WTF is wrong with you guys who get drunk for anything?

Get your shit together

I know you are in your own world of hurt and nothing anyone says means anything right now....but man there is so much poontang out there it’s amazing.....if it wasn’t for the coronavirus I could have made out with a whole bar of Chinese chicks last night in NYC. They loved Americans and old school video games.

Not a siongle goddamn person in this thread has commented on either my problems or how huge my ex girlfriends tits are.
Ok what is her pubic hair situation?

Maybe things aren’t all black and white TS

Man gonna be a rough morning for the TS

did you kill her yet?
With what? Unsubstantiated claims?

What is this?

Mayberry mascot tryouts? First beefing over STAR WARS for years, now a break up thread? Stop trolling us with stereotypes of ourselves, Bob. It's not nice.

(Drink some water, kiddo.)

A thicker member and longer awaits her. Its over bro

Back