Girlfriend of two yeArs is breaking up wit me....

Maaaaan, I agree. he chick he fucjked was SOP GOPDDAMN FAT.

But you iknow what? Killing Eve is not a bad shown at all. Actually enjoying iot.

@Merlotte's I see you motherfucker. Liking the post and not saying shit. I see you.

Not a siongle goddamn person in this thread has commented on either my problems or how huge my ex girlfriends tits are.

Spoiler
Huge[.Spoiler]

tenor.gif
source.gif

Make yourself a billionaire, and your girl will regret leaving you.

images

Does your girl look like this?

If not, then you have no reason to be lonely.

Tell us about your cheating escapade, bud.

and I am drrrrrrunk as fuck. Probably regret this thread tomorrow. Meantime, everyone tell em what my problems are, wraith exception to gayness.

That wraith isn actually with, but I am drinking,

@GhostZ06 @Zer @bobbyboulders even though he is in jail forever. @Kühle Hand Luke Id even take a long winded self congratulatory pretentious windbag post from @A.A. Riggs at this Point

Lets all talk about the worst things theyve done to the best things that ever happened to them.

@ClubFoot did you bang an EVEN FATTER chick?

Everybody, LOOK, CLUBFOOT BANGED A HUGE FATTY,.

@everyone else on sherdog.

Just went through this a year ago. Kinda fucked me up, but sharkin on tinder and doing alright.

Don't fall apart over this. women are an accessory to life, not a necessity.

Pic of now ex girl

God dam it

So Bob Gray is Bob Brown right now? or is be Bob Black?

Make yourself a billionaire, and your girl will regret leaving you.

Heck not even a billionaire. Simply her finding out on her OWN that her ex has become just 30% more successful is enough for any woman to go bat shit insane.

and I am drrrrrrunk as fuck. Probably regret this thread tomorrow. Meantime, everyone tell em what my problems are, wraith exception to gayness.

That wraith isn actually with, but I am drinking,

@GhostZ06 @Zer @bobbyboulders even though he is in jail forever. @Kühle Hand Luke Id even take a long winded self congratulatory pretentious windbag post from @A.A. Riggs at this Point

Lets all talk about the worst things theyve done to the best things that ever happened to them.

@ClubFoot did you bang an EVEN FATTER chick?

Everybody, LOOK, CLUBFOOT BANGED A HUGE FATTY,.

@everyone else on sherdog.
Here we go again.

“I'm a bit of a horny fucker, so I joined this website for like minded people.

So anyway, I get this message from this chic saying how she liked my bod. I noticed her profile didn't have a pic but we continued chatting on kik. I asked for a pic and she sent a few. Jesus, she was beautiful with MASSIVE breasts. Honestly, you've never seen anything like it.

Bingo! I thought. So anyway, we start dirty texting and I say I'd call round to her house so we can get kinky.

So she said 'why don't you call round my house, the door will be unlocked. Let yourself in strip down and come in to the bedroom where I will be waiting naked lying on the bed'.

Bingo! I thought.

So, the day comes and I'm horny. So, I find her house. The doors open!

I let myself in and call out, 'hello, do i have the right house?'

'Yes, im waiting upstairs'.

Nice one, I thought. So I strip down butt naked and run up those stairs. The anticipation is unbearable.

I walk in to the bedroom, boner out only to find.......

This beautiful faced hippo. Fuck me man, she must have been 540lbs easy! About 40st!

I'm no manlet, I'm 18 stone and this motherfucker dwarfed me.

Man, she was huge. I felt so let down and ashamed. How did I let myself get in to this situation?

So I climbed onboard and gave her one angry fuck. The angriest of my life.

Man I was pissed.

She was so big she had those sores between her thighs and under her folds of fat.

I told my friends about what had occurred and they nearly wet themselves laughing.

I can still smell her in my beard no matter how hard I scrub it.

So no, I am not a fan of fatties. They a sly and fat old bunch.”

part 2.

“Dudes, I love ass eating as much as the next man.

Recently, some of you may know from reading a previous post on another thread, I fucked a 40stone, 560lbs woman recently. I made a fatal mistake of giving her oral and my tongue strayed into ass territory.

Being as large as she was I doubt the wet rag reached as far as her privates. The smell verified this.

I shat my ring off for the next four days. The dirty skank gave me a bacterial infection which made me fucking ill. My ass resembled something between a baboons rectum and a blood orange I was shitting that much.

I must say, it has put me off eating ass for a while.

I'm not proud.”

<CanYouSeeMeNow>

That’s the last time I’m posting that story.

It must be the dozenth time of reiterating.

Can’t have my Sherbroskies remembering me for only sleeping with fat chics and shatting my ass off.

Last edited:
Here we go again.

“I'm a bit of a horny fucker, so I joined this website for like minded people.

So anyway, I get this message from this chic saying how she liked my bod. I noticed her profile didn't have a pic but we continued chatting on kik. I asked for a pic and she sent a few. Jesus, she was beautiful with MASSIVE breasts. Honestly, you've never seen anything like it.

Bingo! I thought. So anyway, we start dirty texting and I say I'd call round to her house so we can get kinky.

So she said 'why don't you call round my house, the door will be unlocked. Let yourself in strip down and come in to the bedroom where I will be waiting naked lying on the bed'.

Bingo! I thought.

So, the day comes and I'm horny. So, I find her house. The doors open!

I let myself in and call out, 'hello, do i have the right house?'

'Yes, im waiting upstairs'.

Nice one, I thought. So I strip down butt naked and run up those stairs. The anticipation is unbearable.

I walk in to the bedroom, boner out only to find.......

This beautiful faced hippo. Fuck me man, she must have been 540lbs easy! About 40st!

I'm no manlet, I'm 18 stone and this motherfucker dwarfed me.

Man, she was huge. I felt so let down and ashamed. How did I let myself get in to this situation?

So I climbed onboard and gave her one angry fuck. The angriest of my life.

Man I was pissed.

She was so big she had those sores between her thighs and under her folds of fat.

I told my friends about what had occurred and they nearly wet themselves laughing.

I can still smell her in my beard no matter how hard I scrub it.

So no, I am not a fan of fatties. They a sly and fat old bunch.”

part 2.

“Dudes, I love ass eating as much as the next man.

Recently, some of you may know from reading a previous post on another thread, I fucked a 40stone, 560lbs woman recently. I made a fatal mistake of giving her oral and my tongue strayed into ass territory.

Being as large as she was I doubt the wet rag reached as far as her privates. The smell verified this.

I shat my ring off for the next four days. The dirty skank gave me a bacterial infection which made me fucking ill. My ass resembled something between a baboons rectum and a blood orange I was shitting that much.

I must say, it has put me off eating ass for a while.

I'm not proud.”
You’ve gotta be a little proud by the amount of times you’ve reposted that story. I know it almost as well as the palms of my hand.

Back