Girl went out for a run and got killed (another one)

Nothing out of the ordinary. 150,000 people die every day. I don't have the link in front of me.

very unfortunate but this is only getting news because she's an attractive woman. the reality is if she was a non attractive or a minority, the media wouldnt have reported it

very unfortunate but this is only getting news because she's an attractive woman. the reality is if she was a non attractive or a minority, the media wouldnt have reported it

Where do you buy your tin foil? I see media reports of ugly people and minorities getting murdered all of the time.

Sad she died but FFS, run on a treadmill. Attention whoring down the side of the road in your bootie shorts and sports bra sometimes brings about the wrong type of attention.

Nothing unusual is happening. The other headline blew up so now this one will too. Until something else grabs the headline. Then you won't hear about all the other pretty women killed while jogging.

Are we sure these are straight up murders and not just careless drivers who then did hit and runs? Is there proof that the cars are veering drastically out of the road to purposefully hit these runners? I mean it's basically the same thing but not necessarily pre-meditated.

Sad she died but FFS, run on a treadmill. Attention whoring down the side of the road in your bootie shorts and sports bra sometimes brings about the wrong type of attention.
This kind of thinking is stupid. How about people resist the urge to rape and murder someone? Basically what you're doing is blaming the victim here because she may have worn a sports bra and bootie shorts running, but that by no means is the reason why she was murdered. She was murdered because some sick fuck noticed a vulnerable person and took advantage of it. If anything, women should run with a partner or join a group of people, but even then that isn't fixing the problem. To fix the problem is a simple solution, IMO: every rapist, every murderer, every sexual predator that is convicted needs to be sentenced to a swift and immediate execution. Cull that kind of creature from the herd.

Am I the only one who gets queesy when people say shit like "shame, she was so pretty!" when something tragic happens to good looking people? Even in death white knights still put it on a pedestal.

Sad. Running outside is so much nicer than running on the treadmill. No one should have to lose their life over it. Completely senseless and heartless. I both they find the culprits in both cases.

I'd you're going to rape a girl wouldn't you make it a hot one? people seem surprised

Back