Girl went out for a run and got killed (another one)

This kind of thinking is stupid. How about people resist the urge to rape and murder someone?

Here's the thing, rapists and murderers know it's wrong. They just don't care. It isn't victim blaming ffs, it's called self preservation.

So the nouveau feminists are right men are rapists and cant help but rape when they see an attractive woman ?

No. Just the murderers and rapists. Which do exist. And are predators. Making yourself easy prey is just stupid.

Here's the thing, rapists and murderers know it's wrong. They just don't care. It isn't victim blaming ffs, it's called self preservation.
Yeah, of course they know what they're doing is wrong. But they're not murdering because the chick is wearing shorts with booty cheek hanging out, these guys are killing the most vulnerable women in secluded areas. What rhino explicitly stated was women should run on a treadmill and not dress like whores, else they'll get raped and murdered. Nah man, it's fucking sick fucks that are are gonna do it regardless of what their victim happens to be wearing at the time. He was blaming the victim, and I simply pointed out how stupid that line of thinking is.

I know it is unfeasible to simply hope people stop being born broken and refrain from committing horrific violent crimes upon weaker humans. And I expressed that by saying that folks convicted of crimes of this nature(with irrefutable evidence)should be executed(shot in the head).

Women joggers have been getting sexually assaulted and/or murdered for decades. Why are some acting like this is a new thing? Are people also going to be surprised when a new high profile serial killer is targeting prostitutes?

It's a shame when this stuff happens. Such a terrible thing for the parents to go through.

this trend needs to stop.

too many people losing their lives getting fit.

no but seriously. i dont understand these people that kill in totally random situations.

there was this guy in melbourne i am pretty sure. he saw this girl walking at like 5:30 or so, and she was a young 17 year old so just excited and energetic as they are. so then he says why he attacked her.

'The court heard Price had determined to attack Masa because she looked like a “rich yuppie” and a “princess”.

“She started talking to a bird like f***ing Snow White.'

this is fucking riduclous. and she was so young.

83ef9053eeab2e61495600579a5148dc

Women joggers have been getting sexually assaulted and/or murdered for decades. Why are some acting like this is a new thing? Are people also going to be surprised when a new high profile serial killer is targeting prostitutes?

It's a shame when this stuff happens. Such a terrible thing for the parents to go through.

so we should just act like its the norm and not show any emotion or reactions to hearing the stories?

Probably a gang of jealous fat women going around killing all the skinnies so that the fats will be our only option for boink partners.

Yeah, of course they know what they're doing is wrong. But they're not murdering because the chick is wearing shorts with booty cheek hanging out, these guys are killing the most vulnerable women in secluded areas. What rhino explicitly stated was women should run on a treadmill and not dress like whores, else they'll get raped and murdered. Nah man, it's fucking sick fucks that are are gonna do it regardless of what their victim happens to be wearing at the time. He was blaming the victim, and I simply pointed out how stupid that line of thinking is.

I know it is unfeasible to simply hope people stop being born broken and refrain from committing horrific violent crimes upon weaker humans. And I expressed that by saying that folks convicted of crimes of this nature(with irrefutable evidence)should be executed(shot in the head).
I agree with the sentiments regarding a treadmill. And with the point of sick fucks are going to do it regardless. However the best way to lessen your chances of falling victim to said sick fucks is not standing out so as to get noticed, as sad as that may be. I'm not so quick on execution right off the bat, these broken people can pay their debt to society so to speak via medical exp/etc, then get disposed of.

Beautiful girl. Was it a hate crime or accident? dumbass illegal driving angrily or what?

#hotlivesmatter

so we should just act like its the norm and not show any emotion or reactions to hearing the stories?

Wasn't saying that at all. Just making a point at people, I guess mainly the TS's "What the F is happening" comment, acting shocked as if this is some new thing.

Also, the blaming it on wearing booty shorts and sports bras or what have you is silly since these kinds of terrible things have been happening to women joggers for decades, and they wore longer, less revealing clothing back then. It has more to do with a woman being alone and vulnerable.

You have clearly not tried jogging with your dog unless youre a serial leash puller . Dogs want to stop every 5 seconds and sniff . Youre lucky to get a swift walk in but run is literally impossible with a leashed dog .

that cause most are morons that let their dog run their lives.

Iv jogged plenty with our dog, a 110lbs male that not been neutered. He pisses easily ten times in a 5 minute walk. Yet as we run his ass just follows and runs along.

This is precisely why my wife carriers pepper spray in her hand and a .380 around her waist.

Probably a gang of jealous fat women going around killing all the skinnies so that the fats will be our only option for boink partners.

idk, after all that running to catch them they'd be skinnies too.

Back