Girl went out for a run and got killed (another one)

If wonder if this is a serial rapist/killer we are dealing with here.

Queens NY and Princeton MA are not far apart.

3 hour drive.

This kind of thinking is stupid. How about people resist the urge to rape and murder someone? Basically what you're doing is blaming the victim here because she may have worn a sports bra and bootie shorts running, but that by no means is the reason why she was murdered. She was murdered because some sick fuck noticed a vulnerable person and took advantage of it. If anything, women should run with a partner or join a group of people, but even then that isn't fixing the problem. To fix the problem is a simple solution, IMO: every rapist, every murderer, every sexual predator that is convicted needs to be sentenced to a swift and immediate execution. Cull that kind of creature from the herd.

Yeah, killing a ton of people is way more reasonable than finding a running partner or working out at the gym.

3 hour drive.

Someone has been on a 3 hour road trip recently...Uh oh!

Bitches never heard of something that barks ? Ur ass is not getting jumped raped and killed with a 140lbs Rotti by your side.

Am I the only one who gets queesy when people say shit like "shame, she was so pretty!" when something tragic happens to good looking people? Even in death white knights still put it on a pedestal.
Nobody gives a fuck about ugly girls.

Yeah, killing a ton of people is way more reasonable than finding a running partner or working out at the gym.
You blamed her potential skimpy clothing being the reason for her murder and suggested women should exclusively run indoors on a treadmill. I said that was stupid, suggesting women get a partner or join a group to run with, and implied the only way to stop murderers and rapists from doing those things again is to kill said rapist and murderers after they have been convicted. You need to learn how to read, rhino.

Karina Vetrano and Vanessa Marcotte.

Two fairly attractive Italian-American chicks murdered that means there's only like four attractive ones left.

On a serious note this is horrible and I hope the killers are caught and the families find some peace.

Bitches never heard of something that barks ? Ur ass is not getting jumped raped and killed with a 140lbs Rotti by your side.

Sad to say but I agree and even into my late teens my mother forced me to run with the dog and a running partner; I thought it was extremely silly at the time but I can say that despite growing up in a fairly high crime area I was never once approached even though our dog was friendly.

very unfortunate but this is only getting news because she's an attractive woman. the reality is if she was a non attractive or a minority, the media wouldnt have reported it

That isn't true she could be a minority and I would be reported. The University of Texas girl was half Asian and her story was reported.

You are a racist and a liberal troll.

Am I the only one who gets queesy when people say shit like "shame, she was so pretty!" when something tragic happens to good looking people? Even in death white knights still put it on a pedestal.

Attractive people represent an evolutionary advancement. It is what it is.

Good looking guys have it great and so do the girls (by and large).

Sad to say but I agree and even into my late teens my mother forced me to run with the dog and a running partner; I thought it was extremely silly at the time but I can say that despite growing up in a fairly high crime area I was never once approached even though our dog was friendly.

Even a friendly dog bites.

I would chill at 3am at a near by park across the street where there was gov housing quite ghettoish. If anyone got near 100 feet my 110lbs shnauser with a bark like a old cam'd V8 would scare the living shit out them. No matter the criminal intent or delusion of thug grandeur, none fuck with a large dog and its owner.

This is actually pretty reasonable.

I typically lose my gains (aka do cardio) at night, and I realize that it's my male privilege that makes that possible.

Sad she died but FFS, run on a treadmill. Attention whoring down the side of the road in your bootie shorts and sports bra sometimes brings about the wrong type of attention.
So the nouveau feminists are right men are rapists and cant help but rape when they see an attractive woman ?

3 hour drive.
Like a real life criminal minds and law and order svu cross over episode.

You have clearly not tried jogging with your dog unless youre a serial leash puller . Dogs want to stop every 5 seconds and sniff . Youre lucky to get a swift walk in but run is literally impossible with a leashed dog .

Back