• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

News Girl takes a 110 MPH foul ball to the head from Bo Bichette, and Topps immortalizes her with a Baseball Card

Way to go Lizzy McGuire lol
She looks better now

b2bba387e468bf5467d2325b1642785f.jpg

That is how you woo a woman ladies and gentlemen. I remember seeing his dad dante bichette play baseball in person at dodger stadium lol.

The Topps NOW cards are often $7.99 each so I was curious if Topps would try to sell for that price, but found they are 110 print run and all copies given to the hematoma girl.

I think they also recently made cards of beekeeper and a raccoon.

With only 110 of these cards produced, I would imagine that she could make some nice bank on selling these.
Low demand though. She looks a bit mentally unstable, granted she recently got hit in the head.

There are actual baseball cards of actual players where print run on the variant is like 1/1 or x/25 or x/99.

Low demand though. She looks a bit mentally unstable, granted she recently got hit in the head.

There are actual baseball cards of actual players where print run on the variant is like 1/1 or x/25 or x/99.

Yeah, but have they ever done any goofy shit like this before?

Last edited:
With only 110 of these cards produced, I would imagine that she could make some nice bank on selling these.
As a card collector I expect these to rise to a minimum of 1000 bucks in near future, I might buy one if I can even get one.

I'd stay away from her boys. You take a shot to the head like that you're probably a headcase.

If they did one for her, then they should definitely immortalize this moment

0*yOz587lfPcwMSkd4

My favorite part of that picture is that everyone is ducking and dodging except that little girl is reaching up for it! LOL. She wanted that souvenir!

Back