Girl asking advice on how to screw over husband in divorce

I mean seriously read that story and tell me it doesnt seem like an obvious fake written by an incel, leaving aside how often such a situation might happen the obvious giveaway is that "person" writting it makes pretty much zero self justfication. They just paint themselves as an obvious villian going down the checklist of every incel cliche, nobody does that even if they are morally in the wrong.

I think the odds are much higher that some troll wrote this story for men to get triggered over than that an actual woman posted this.

If she wants to leave him she shouldn’t even be thinking about the stuff the dead mom left him. Lol

women are nuts when it comes to finances

My Dad had to pay child support to my Mom, she had custody in the courts eyes, even though I lived with my Dad, because she was unfit to raise me. She thought writing him a check for the same amount he sent the state was the right thing, that's how a woman thinks. They don't have the brain to comprehend finances

this was the early 90s, not sure about today

Looks like a fake story but I'll take it seriously

"He was the sole provider"

This is the root cause of all their issues.

Yeah, don’t marry a DNB is the moral of the story.

Almost every story I hear of a chick cheating on a guy starts with "I was working my ass off to provide for her and she just sat home all day."
It's like the women end up losing respect for those type of dudes.

Almost every story I hear of a chick cheating on a guy starts with "I was working my ass off to provide for her and she just sat home all day."

It's just common sense. Very few people are going to want to give up a lifestyle of having everything they want paid for without having to work. In this era of women having equal rights, why a guy would intentionally put himself in that situation is beyond me.

If you really want to get married there are plenty of working women with a good income looking to settle down.

Goddamn at Girl B. Starting off the marriage with a lie. I think legally a partner should be allowed one and only one slap across the face when they pull shit like that. I would have dumped her instantly. Damn the consequences.

To be fair, the guy is also a serial cheater and a sexist piece of shit, which is why I have no sympathy for him. He threatened to beat his sisters for dating in their 20s, among other scum moves.

Also, life has taught me that usually people attract what they are. When I heard his wife was like this and he's taking orders from her, I wasn't surprised lol.

A lot of women push to dominate the relationship because they want to test how masculine and assertive their man is.

I understand it on a gut level, but there are guys that would fight a bear with a pocket knife, that are absolutely whipped in relationships.

Imo their emotional intelligence is often kind of low.

I don't often use the word Cunt to describe a person, but when I do they deserve it, so if this story is true, what a Thunder Cunt!

A lot of women push to dominate the relationship because they want to test how masculine and assertive their man is.

I understand it on a gut level, but there are guys that would fight a bear with a pocket knife, that are absolutely whipped in relationships.

Imo their emotional intelligence is often kind of low.

I fucking despise shit like this, and hate this weird trend of power dynamics entering relationships.

Dominating a certain aspect of the relationship out of love is fine. Like a parent enforcing boundaries on their kids out of love. Or how I'm in control of my wife's eating and finances because she knows I'm more disciplined with these things.

Having power over your partner just for the sake of dominating is disgusting, though. And "testing" your partner to see if they're "assertive" is annoying as fuck. If a girl did that to me, I'd have to break up with her on the spot out of principle lol.

She's taking half his mum's money, that seems wrong and any self respecting person wouldnt do that.

Perhaps a controversial opinion, but I feel like most girls aren't built to handle their husband being away from home all day. Note, this is zero excuse for them, but this trend of husbands being away from home all day is quite new.

In India, for example, every generation until my parents' had the man working the fields just a few minutes away from home. The wife would see her man all day in a way, and "clingyness" didn't exist. To me, this always seemed like the natural way to be married.

What advice would you give her?

ZpxChQc.png

Where is his dad, brothers, sisters? My guess is that he has a weak support system overall and is clinging onto this woman. And its a person you dont really want to rely on...

Perhaps a controversial opinion, but I feel like most girls aren't built to handle their husband being away from home all day. Note, this is zero excuse for them, but this trend of husbands being away from home all day is quite new.

Tbf, I don't think either sex is made to be away from their spouses for long durations.

Obviously there are waaay more women staying at home while their husbands work than the other way around, so women will be overrepresented, but what happens when soldiers go off to other countries and are surrounded by "exotic" women who desire them, same thing, they slay cooch!

My unpopular opinion is that some women (not all cot damnit) sort of lose respect for men that pedestalize them like this and take 'em for granted. I've just seen this story too many times!

In India, for example, every generation until my parents' had the man working the fields just a few minutes away from home. The wife would see her man all day in a way, and "clingyness" didn't exist. To me, this always seemed like the natural way to be married.

Interesting concept. I wonder if this past year and working from home for many people stregnthened their relationships or made it worst.

I fucking despise shit like this, and hate this weird trend of power dynamics entering relationships.

Dominating a certain aspect of the relationship out of love is fine. Like a parent enforcing boundaries on their kids out of love. Or how I'm in control of my wife's eating and finances because she knows I'm more disciplined with these things.

Having power over your partner just for the sake of dominating is disgusting, though. And "testing" your partner to see if they're "assertive" is annoying as fuck. If a girl did that to me, I'd have to break up with her on the spot out of principle lol.
Tbh the older I get the more it feels like most relationships are very political in nature. And that's just gross to me. I'm more of a romantic idealist.

I'm at a point in my life where I guess I just give up on the whole thing. I've had enough relationships to know the reality never lives up to the fantasy.

lol at "I don't work or go to school, it took a backseat because we got married" followed by "we currently don't have kids".

So what you just sit at your house all day and do nothing ? How the hell does having a marriage ceremony prevent you from working ?

Tbf, I don't think either sex is made to be away from their spouses for long durations.

Obviously there are waaay more women staying at home while their husbands work than the other way around, so women will be overrepresented, but what happens when soldiers go off to other countries and are surrounded by "exotic" women who desire them, same thing, they slay cooch!

My unpopular opinion is that some women (not all cot damnit) sort of lose respect for men that pedestalize them like this and take 'em for granted. I've just seen this story too many times!

Interesting concept. I wonder if this past year and working from home for many people stregnthened their relationships or made it worst.

100%. I'm so much happier and more productive when my wife is around.

but what happens when soldiers go off to other countries and are surrounded by "exotic" women who desire them, same thing, they slay cooch!

Lol yup. They're the same as the cheating wives.

It seems like a lot of relationships imploded from the extra time together lol. That said, it's probably for the best. If extra time with your spouse worsens the relationships, then a break up was inevitable.

Tbh the older I get the more it feels like most relationships are very political in nature. And that's just gross to me. I'm more of a romantic idealist.

I'm at a point in my life where I guess I just give up on the whole thing. I've had enough relationships to know the reality never lives up to the fantasy.

I'm more of a romantic idealist.

Same here. Reducing a wife's role to sex and caretaker of the home is soulless, as is reducing the husband's role to a money machine. Like I've said before, a man should have zero hesitation staying with his wife if she burns her face off in an accident. And a wife should have zero hesitation staying with her husband if he loses all his limbs and can never work again. No one should accept anything less.

I've had enough relationships to know the reality never lives up to the fantasy.

Thankfully, mine exceeded my fantasy, and I had high standards to begin with.

100%. I'm so much happier and more productive when my wife is around.

Lol yup. They're the same as the cheating wives.

It seems like a lot of relationships imploded from the extra time together lol. That said, it's probably for the best. If extra time with your spouse worsens the relationships, then a break up was inevitable.

Same here. Reducing a wife's role to sex and caretaker of the home is soulless, as is reducing the husband's role to a money machine. Like I've said before, a man should have zero hesitation staying with his wife if she burns her face off in an accident. And a wife should have zero hesitation staying with her husband if he loses all his limbs and can never work again. No one should accept anything less.

Thankfully, mine exceeded my fantasy, and I had high standards to begin with.
Yeah appearance isn't really high on the list for me. Compatibility is way more important. Sadly even valuing what I feel are the important traits over superficial stuff, the women I end up with never seem to have much emotional depth or loyalty. As soon as there's any sort of problem or the honeymoon phase ends, they just bolt.

Doesn't seem to matter if I pursue girls that are "in my league" or not.

Back