Girl asking advice on how to screw over husband in divorce

Bornstarch

Holy Paladin
@Brown
Reaction score
What advice would you give her?

ZpxChQc.png

With his remaining half, he should get major reconstructive plastic surgery and salsa lessons. Private ones, Eddie torres if available. Then after a while bump into the chic at a party, woo her with snake hips and reclaim the missing half via marriage.

"I want a divorce to cash in on that large sum of money, but I don't want the guilt of him killing himself over it."

She needs a therapist to rid her of those pesky human emotions. She's halfway there already. She just needs to stay focused and keep thinking of that money.

Men everywhere, hear this, unless she has more money than you, DON'T GET MARRIED. No pussy is that good.

Edit: as far as I am aware most states aren't splitting your assets 50/50 after such a short term marriage. Maybe this is another fake job. My marriage advice still stands though. It's a racket for the ladies.

Last edited:
Absolutely pathetic, I'm not sure how someone can live with themselves being like this. He was the sole provider so what the fuck did she do to earn anything?

LOL its the fuckin you get for the fuckin you got. I'm a 3x loser still doesnt bother me. What I do is get another. I'm still friends with all my ex's

This is why you need two wives at the same time. When one tries to up end things you can let the 2nd one take the first one's half, that way you get to keep yours and hers.

<seedat>

Aw she doesn't want the guilt.. then maybe leave whats essentially his to only him. Stop planning a future with the guys money while you're planning to leave him.

The 50/50 thing is beyond ridiculous. It was 20/80 thats more reasonable, but you get half of everything he has and probably fuck him up for life. Just so you can "live your best life".

But avoid getting married and you don't have to face this problem.

"I am entitled to half the equity of the home and half of the 401k"

Another typical do-nothing-whore screwing over the man.
Divorce laws need to be radically changed. These pieces of shit are disgusting and out of control. The entitlement & audacity of stealing this mans family home and his mother’s savings. Sickening

Back