Ginsberg beat cancer ..... again

89e0e96f-e3bb-4cbb-950f-7a00099005dc.gif

I'm convinced she can no longer be killed with conventional weapons

Why? Because she missed 2 days last year?

Or because you dont think liberals should be on the supreme court

Yeah, that’s it. Because I don’t want any liberals on the SC. Idiot.

Because she’s 86, constantly sick, and is staying on purely because an R is in office instead of living her last days retired and free of work. I’d say the exact same thing if the political parties were swapped.

that satan gene is strong

She needs to retire.

"When that suggestion is made, I ask the question: Who do you think the President could nominate that could get through the Republican Senate? Who you would prefer on the court than me?" Ginsburg said.

The problem with this statement is that Dems controlled the Senate through the first six years of Obama's POTUS run. The earliest they'll be retaking the upper chamber is 2022 midterms. It also obviously won't matter if she survives through the year should DJT win re-election anyway.

Last edited:
Overeem with Ginsbergs chin would be unstoppable.

Clear proof that she is, in fact, the undead.

Where are Woody Harrelson and Jesse Eisenberg when you need them?

"When that suggestion is made, I ask the question: Who do you think the President could nominate that could get through the Republican Senate? Who you would prefer on the court than me?" Ginsburg said.

The problem with this statement is that Dems controlled the Senate through the first six years of Obama's POTUS run. The earliest they'll be retaking the upper chamber is 2022 midterms. It also obviously won't matter if she survives through the year should DJT win re-election anyway.

As long as the Republicans control the Senate it wont matter period, no way they let a Ginsburg wannabe past them onto the court. And I'm betting they control it through at least 2024, if not longer.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back