Ginsberg beat cancer ..... again

Because she has sold her sole to the devil.

Because she has sold her sole to the devil.

lol. I was thinking “what dark rituals does this woman perform”. She has powerful forces on her side.

she’s driven by pure animosity. Incredible stuff.

Glad she's OK. Wouldn't mind seeing her step down but I'm no ghoul. I won't wish someone death over politics.

which, like most cases, really just makes Satan look like the way to go

it’s a trick though. Bc an eternity of damnation is not worth fleeting moments on this world.

live again, don’t die a second death.

I, for one, welcome our judicial cyborg overlord.

jesus

it must have been caught early and I'm sure she sees her oncologist on regular basis since this is her fourth cancer diagnosis. What a trooper she is

You want the Ruth? You can't handle the Ruth.

491c08b9-7e66-4197-9d2b-be672560b47b.jpg

Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg is starting the year off “cancer-free” and has resumed an active role as part of the supreme court’s liberal bloc.

In a rare interview with CNN, the 86-year-old justice, whose health has preoccupied the public as the court shifts to the right under Donald Trump’s presidency, offered an update: “I’m cancer-free. That’s good,” she said, sounding “energized”, according to CNN.

In August, Ginsburg underwent a successful treatment of a tumor on her pancreas, announcing that there was “no evidence of disease elsewhere in the body”. She was operated on for lung cancer in December 2018 and has survived the disease four times.

[...]

In a July interview with NPR, Ginsburg made light of her health scares, recalling that a senator, after she was diagnosed with pancreatic cancer in 2005, “announced with great glee that I was going to be dead within six months”.

“That senator, whose name I have forgotten, is now himself dead,” she said. “And I am very much alive.”

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news...RQatXOc0e9ld9Lp4o0Z-dpoVfY#Echobox=1578555807

What a lady.

Happy she’s healthy. At 86 if I were a family member I’d tell her it’s time to enjoy life a bit and leave the vapid DC life behind. I wish this lady more health in 2020 though, even if you aren’t her biggest fan you have to respect the tenacity

Btw she was a low key classic beauty back in her prime
People that reach this height live to work - it's not a job to her. She really wants to be there and this is her "enjoying life".

Me, I'd rather be lounging on the beach with drink in hand.

Imo, I'd rather have a automatic term termination for anyone at the 70 mark. Best to get them off the bench before they really start declining mentally. Same goes with president and VP.

Big fucking deal. My Father beat prostate cancer and bladder cancer and he still smokes. Shitty luck though, there is no cancer in his family other than him.

Good for her! I will say given her history, she's likely not cancer free and will almost assuredly die of some form of cancer. I say that as a survivor myself, so save any harsh words for that truth. That said, I hope she makes a liar out of me as regards her future, kicks back on a beach somewhere and...

FUCK CANCER!!!

Back