Social Gina Carano tosses her hat into social media politics #fireginacorano trends

funcrusher2007

champion sound bwoy
@Brown
Reaction score
I’ll first say, I’m not a fan of cancel culture. I believe dumbass people should have every right to show the world how dumb they are.
Apparently Gina is anti mask/corona virus denier and pro election fraud, kinda a conspiracy nut. That being said... she going to fuck around And lose that Disney money over Twitter posts.
I view the situation the same way I view work..don’t mix politics and religion with your bread.

I personally don’t see anything worth axing her for.while I believe it’s dumb it really is on the tame side. Disney has fired for less though. She’s a good fit on mandilorian.

obligatory thickk Gina, still would..
gina-carano-mandalorian-6.jpg

NeUa.gif

Last edited:
I’ll first say, I’m not a fan of cancel culture. I believe dumbass people should have every right to show the world how dumb they are.
Apparently Gina is anti mask/corona virus denier and pro election fraud, kinda a conspiracy nut. That being said... she going to fuck around And lose that Disney money over Twitter posts.
I view the situation the same way I view work..don’t mix politics and religion with your bread.

I purposely don’t see anything worth axing her for.

obligatory thick Gina, still would..
gina-carano-mandalorian-6.jpg

NeUa.gif

Looks like she’s been mixing Ham And Cheese with “her Bread”

Back