Social Gina Carano tosses her hat into social media politics #fireginacorano trends

The quality of posting in the War Room has gone way down since just after the election with new leftists nuts suddenly appearing to join the circle jerk, @wonderbread including.

Ohh... you don't have to be a "leftist" to think trump is a no-talent ass clown. Anyone with half a brain can see he's a fuckwit. If you look at his main demographic? Low IQs.... And this shows the narrow minds of them... every time someone calls trump a dumbass you hear... "But Biden! But Obama! But Hillary!!!!!" Small minds :)

Fun to watch!

kbZiD9c.jpg

I’d say it’s more important for her to leave the kitchen.
lol

gina’s always been eye candy. she was a good fighter but we really liked her because she was hot. don’t start caring about her opinions now.

It doesn’t though. Look at James Gunn.
I was being hopefully that it would. Seems like regular people are a little more fed up with this than before. As it keeps going on who knows?

I mean Amber Heard is getting a ton of shit now and I never thought that would happen.

Fucking Idiot should be her middle name.

Man...
I like Gina, i hope she got "fuck you money" tho.

She is no where near the icon she thinks she is and will get lost in the sauce and forgotten.

Right leaning people need to learn that they are not given the same free speech liberties as the Leftists. She is playing with fire here but she probably has enough money to be ok.

hi Staph and good afternoon,

right leaning folks have to spend a little more time familiarizing themselves with the 1st amendment.

(ie - if you work for me, you represent me. you can say whatever you want on social media...it doesn't mean that i can't decide i don't wish for you to work for me any longer)

- IGIT

Back