Social Gina Carano tosses her hat into social media politics #fireginacorano trends

hi Staph and good afternoon,

right leaning folks have to spend a little more time familiarizing themselves with the 1st amendment.

(ie - if you work for me, you represent me. you can say whatever you want on social media...it doesn't mean that i can't decide i don't wish for you to work for me any longer)

- IGIT
Works both ways.
If you work for a conservative, and post support for riots and looting, don't be surprised or complain when your ass gets let go.

right leaning folks have to spend a little more time familiarizing themselves with the 1st amendment.

(ie - if you work for me, you represent me. you can say whatever you want on social media...it doesn't mean that i can't decide i don't wish for you to work for me any longer)

- IGIT
Al-la Colin Kaepernick right?

Book the fight with Ronda. Ronda has a beef with Don, ppv will sell through the roof, Dana, where you at?!

The danger of covid has been massively exaggerated for political and profitable means. There's nothing wrong with believing in conspiracies when they happen so regularly. But propaganda works on the majority so people will always ridicule 'conspiracy theorists'.

- IGIT
You are correct employers can choose to do what they want but if you look at the history of this over the last few years. Righties are are cancelled and lefties may have to give a fake apology for their views in some cases but most times they are just swept under the rug and nothing is done to them.

The right started the whole cancel culture thing and now they cry when it happens to someone on the right.

What?

You are correct employers can choose to do what they want but if you look at the history of this over the last few years. Righties are are cancelled and lefties may have to give a fake apology for their views in some cases but most times they are just swept under the rug and nothing is done to them.

Serious question: Is this actually how things work in the U.S? I get that the movie industry may be a bit of a special case, but some of the blanket statements you people make about labor rights (or rather lack thereof) sounds absolutely absurd to someone living elsewhere (in my case, Sweden). If laws in the U.S genuinely allows for employers to fire people based on otherwise legal statements on social media, and the people genuinely feel this is how the system is supposed to work, your country is fucked. Not only will your society break down, the rest of the western world will turn its back on you.

Last edited:
Funny lets cancel her for her opinions meanwhile Charlize theron adopt a black boy and turned it into a her.... She is so brave and stunning I am in awe...

Works both ways.
If you work for a conservative, and post support for riots and looting, don't be surprised or complain when your ass gets let go.
did you think we weren't going to agree with you on this?

What?

Serious question: Is this actually how things work in the U.S? I get that the movie industry may be a bit of a special case, but some of the blanket statements you people make about labor rights (or rather lack thereof) sounds absolutely absurd to someone living elsewhere (in my case, Sweden). If laws in the U.S genuinely allows for employers to fire people based on otherwise legal statements on social media, and the people genuinely feel this is how the system is supposed to work, your country is fucked. Not only will your society break down, the rest of the western world will turn its back on you.
The Dixie chicks back in the day spoke out against W bush and the second Iraq war. People were pissed, their fans in particular. They boycotted them. I’m sure it wasn’t the start of it all, but that was one of the first I remember.

The danger of covid has been massively exaggerated for political and profitable means. There's nothing wrong with believing in conspiracies when they happen so regularly. But propaganda works on the majority so people will always ridicule 'conspiracy theorists'.

ICUs filled up with folks and not even close to just the elderly. Considering it can have lasting damage to major organs to the extent we don’t fully understand yet and the fact the average cost of treatment is equal to the average yearly income of Americans (who were already in record debt prior to Covid), its clear a family member contracting the virus can not only destroy a family financially but also change a person’s health for the rest of their life. Not sure what’s being “massively exaggerated”.

What?

It is fucked, but Europe is pretty bad too. In the UK they argue about whether white paper is racist. In your country it is a no-no to even voice the stats re:crime that has come with immigration.

Back