Gimme your best forgotten 90's one hit wonders !

Pretty sure no one mentioned this as I scrolled thru quickly. If it was mentioned before, forgive me

Might not have been a massive chart topper, but as far as radio airplay and MTV video airplay this was in heavy rotation. It was a crossover track I heard played on several different stations with varying formats such as rock, alternative and pop

I scrolled through again, how has this not been mentioned?

If we're doing the Macarena, I'm adding this

Great call but not a one hit wonder unfortunately

I remember at 6 to 12 month stretch where I heard this song at every bar, club, coffee shop, just going out for a walk and someone was blasting it in their car

Are you a Brit? I've never heard anyone say they recognize that song.
Pretty sure no one mentioned this as I scrolled thru quickly. If it was mentioned before, forgive me

Might not have been a massive chart topper, but as far as radio airplay and MTV video airplay this was in heavy rotation. It was a crossover track I heard played on several different stations with varying formats such as rock, alternative and pop

Great mention. That takes me back. But you don't remember this one?

Are you a Brit? I've never heard anyone say they recognize that song.

Great mention. That takes me back. But you don't remember this one?

Nope. I grew up in Miami. It reached #2 on the US Billboard Hot Dance chart. It was not only known down here, but it was one of the top requests in every hotspot down here in late '96 early '97

thanks, I remember, but I don't recall that track having sustained success on the charts

Didn't scroll through all 12 pages to see if this one was dropped but...

A bunch of the euro house / dance music became hits in the US. I think it was producer from Germany who was cranking out the acts.
Also British Dance RB acts like Hadaway had hits. Outside of their hit they faded away in the US

Back