Gilbert Burns vs Eric Wisely

White guy looks like Gerard Gordeau that piece of human garbage

Last edited:
Just looked up his record, I remember him losing to Do Bronx by calf-slicer

Lightweights can't seem to move up the ladder these days unless they have like 6-7 wins in a row.

Last edited:
Thought he was fighting Jeremy Stephens for a second.

Edit: Now you've changed the title I look like a fool, lol.

Last edited:
Damn. What happened to this dude? I remember on TUF ATT vs Blackzilians he was one of coaches/leaders and was arguing for Glenn too pick Luque over Usman for the finals. Now Kamaru Usman has passed them all.

#KHABIBBLESS

Edit

Found it:

Last edited:
We dont want bums in FT. Lauderdale

Haaa I thought Stephens was going back to 155

Spicely beat Thiago Santos easily. The same Thiago Santos that is about to fight Jon Jones for the belt.

lol...

Lightweights cantc seem to move up the ladder these days unless they have like 6-7 wins in a row.
Hasn't been enough for Taisumov, Islam, Gillespie. WW is even worse. It's time to add 165/175 in place of 170. It's not 2010 anymore

Hasn't been enough for Taisumov, Islam, Gillespie. WW is even worse. It's time to add 165/175 in place of 170. It's not 2010 anymore

Yeah, It sucks when you have guys like Burns and Islam fighting opponents who don't have a single ufc win.

Its time for guys who lose fights to go back to the line.

Most established guys only fight eachother to not lose their rankings. The promotion is doing a bad job at pushing guys to take fights.

So Eric was not medically cleared for this fight and hasnt fought since he was due to.

Any info?
Dude is on an 11 fight win streak

Back